Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any New Steroids Hitting the Market?

how about dbol with no bloat??

or a topical tren that is effective but no test needed to keep you wick working..

and they all need to not be a class III controlled substance..

yep.. we got that..

how about dbol with no bloat??

or a topical tren that is effective but no test needed to keep you wick working..

and they all need to not be a class III controlled substance..

yep.. we got that..

Someone could use their head and make a duo of tren susp. and test. susp. together. that would be nice.
Say a blend : tren.susp.35mg/ml& test.susp.75mg/ml

Someone could use their head and make a duo of tren susp. and test. susp. together. that would be nice.

Now that i like to see !!!!

Brad.

I'm using at the moment corn Flakes spiked with Dbol.

RADAR

It seems like one of the catches with new steroids is that they are automatically labeled "prohormones". If you look at the Beastdrol, Superdrol, etc. type of drugs that are called "prohormones" by many diehard gear users, they are, in fact, steroids. They have the chemical structure of steroids, which makes them steroids. But, since they're new and they're legal, many assume that they are not steroids. Just because they aren't the steroids that everyone has been using for years doesn't mean they are not steroids. So, basically, even if new compounds were made, most people wouldn't accept them as steroids, or automatically write them off as bunk, liver toxic, etc...

BTW, this is coming from someone who has never used any of the new designer steroids, but objectively to me, they are steroids nonetheless!

I've seen at 50/50 prop and ace. Kinda cool because you can run a long ester test along with it. Also saw a TEST/TREN/MAST blend...

There is H-Oxandrobolan.

Has all the goodness of Anavar and primobolan but none of the price. One pill is 200mg Primo and 30mg pharm grade anavar.

Then there is Bootyrone. Which isn't exactly a steroid at all. Or anything else. Just sterile oil and BA. You use it off cycle, so you can inject and walk around with the nice little sore spot on your ass cheek just to keep the confidence up. Great placebo effect with no suppression of the natural HTPA.

DMSOhNo combines the latest cutting edge fat burners in a 10% battery acid base. Fat literally melts off you. Literally!

Ross, are you an EF sponser?

Until an admin informs me that you are, you cannot free advertise your products on this board.

Thanks for understanding.

Top Bottom