Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any last minute changes you would do to cycle??For Karma!!

Slider

Anyone have any input on my cycle I started so I may change it before it's to late.

1--------------------------------WEEK--------------------------------------19
D-bol
@25mg/day (5 tabs)
----------Week 1-7-----------
*Up to 30mg/week 2 for 1wk.
**Taper off week 6
Enanthate 200mg/ml
@300mg/every 4th day (1.5cc)
----Week 2-5-----
Omnadren 250
@250mg/every 4th day (1cc amp)
----Week 2.5-6----
Equipoise 50mg/ml
@100mg/EOD (2cc)
------------------Week 2-12---------------------

****Might run 2-3 weeks of HCG before continue with EQ and starting with below? 5000iu/day 1,wk1 - 2500iu every 4th day for 2wk.

Suspension/Prop 200mg/ml
@200mg/twice wk. (1cc)
---Week 6-11---------

Winstrol Depot 50mg/ml
@50mg/d
--Week 7-10-
Arimidex .25mg/tab
@.5mg/ED
-----------------------Week 2-13--------------------------
Clomid 50mg/tab
@100mg/day
--Week 14--
Clomid 50mg/tab
@50mg/day
--Week 15-16--
HCG 1500iu/shot
@1500iu/4-5th/day -----Week 17-19

Hope you guys can understand this and please give me some input, expecially on the HCG in mid-cycle??doses?

My stats are 26yrs. 5'10" 190lbs hard and lean, 4 cycle other cycles in past were 6wks. Want a really good one and try to keep as much as possable at the end.

Thanks in advance for input.

K
:)

Bro, biggest thing I would change is the length the Dbol is run. I try not to ever run D for longer than 5 weeks b/c of sides. Just bump up the dosages and shorten lenght. I also only use D's for a kick start with strenght, not sure what your plan is. 19 weeks seems an awful long time to be on also. What are your goals and stats? Later bro
dB

Last edited:
Sorry bro, didn't read the whole thing. Also I would try to run the armidex throughout if art all possible. Don't know if it's a price or monetary concern?
dB

Hey Bro I am looking at your chart and your doses and can not tell if it is a typo but every thing seems to say week 2-13, Any way run the D- bol for only 4-6 weeks as a kick start, then switch to winny for the remainder of the cycle up to 3 days before start of clomid, I would also sugest Armidex thu out the cycle. Insteed of useing the prop at the begaining of the cycle, use it for your test for the last 3weeks. This way the other test esters will still be in effect and also will help you by allowing you to go into clomid sooner so you should keep more of your gains. Like I said not sure if your chart you posted has typos. Repost it or let me know and I will be happy to help you more.- Superfrk

I agree with the above posts that you are running your dbol too long. Dbol is very toxic to the liver. You should only run it for four weeks, five at the most. I definitely would not run winny and dbol at the same time. That would be two 17aa steroids, which would really stress your liver. Good luck in your cycle.

Top Bottom