Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any knowledgeable bro's out there on Test Prop?

FreakMonster

I've never done test prop before and I want to throw it in my next cutting cycle with Fina.

I was planning on doing the Test Prop for 8 weeks with Fina for 6 weeks at 75mg ED.

My question is how much should I be taking per week and do you think 8 weeks is long enough? Also should I be coming off something else after finishing the Fina like Winny or Anavar? I ask this because I know for sure I will crash hard off the Fina. I did last time and all I came off with was Clomid.

By the way I'm currently at 185 pounds 5'10

Test prop at 100 mg ED for 8 weeks is enough. You could also take winny at the same time since this would make a good cutting cycle. But anavar ? nahhhh keep it for a bridge.

manny78 said:
Test prop at 100 mg ED for 8 weeks is enough. You could also take winny at the same time since this would make a good cutting cycle. But anavar ? nahhhh keep it for a bridge.

Yep

manny78 said:

Twue, twue.. :p

YUM

I don't know why peopel say take prop ED or EOD when you can get away with E3d shots

manny78 said:

agreed!!.. plus the winny will help to combat any progesterone caused by the Fina.

Counterstrike said:
I don't know why peopel say take prop ED or EOD when you can get away with E3d shots

you can get away w/ taking prop e3d. The reason people say take it ED or EOD is to keep the test levels constant.... the longer between shots the more your levels vary...

i'm planning on taking prop 100mg on sunday and wednesdays total of 200mg a week alogn with winny for 6 weeks not trying to gain really weight but just lean out and get me some good strength boost and my main goal is to improve cardio need my running time to improve and last longer after 2 miles i'm beat

Counterstrike said:
i'm planning on taking prop 100mg on sunday and wednesdays total of 200mg a week alogn with winny for 6 weeks not trying to gain really weight but just lean out and get me some good strength boost and my main goal is to improve cardio need my running time to improve and last longer after 2 miles i'm beat

If someone would take 250 mg of sustanon then most of us would tell him: "damn that's not enough". Same thing with prop. Test is test. No matter the ester. 200 mg of test is not enough IMO. AT LEAST, try 300-400 mg week.

Top Bottom