Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any good steroids worth using to improve speed

David Shoocle

my personal trainer told me winstrol would be a good choice for speed, he is not an expert but he has some knowledge, I'm a 100 meter runner and I would like to do a cycle for speed, I might try winni, my other question is if I necessarily have to stack test with whatever steroid I take to keep test levels stable, but doesn't test make you bigger and therefore slower if you gain too much muscle? thank you.

Winny will make you faster that's why all the runners got caught with it back in the day. EPO will increase your endurance so you can train much longer, I guess becoming faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben johnson was caught using winny so now all the 'guru's' think it is great for speed. WRONG!! just cause he got caught for it means nothing, he was also taking other stuff that he didn't get caught for. winny will destroy your joints, give you nasty pumps and give you nasty sides. don't see how that helps with speed aside from helping you drop water weight

the only steroid you should ever touch for speed is long estered EQ.

also I hate to break it to a lot of you but nobody uses EPO anymore, EPO is another nasty PED that guru's like to peddle on forums. the guys now are using GW/SR9009 now which are PPAR's. you can buy them from sarms1

I agree with Steve......Cardarine and SR-9009 are much better options. With most steroids you risk hurting endurance and with orals you can certainly get nasty pumps. With winny you can also get joint pain which would be terrible for increasing speed.

The only steroid that would really benefit an athlete would be EQ because it increases red blood cell count and doesnt cause a whole lot of water retention.

Honestly though, as a athlete, I would forgo steroids altogether and use SARMS instead. Even steroids like EQ will probably hurt your performance, not improve it.

Steroids like EQ also open up a whole bag of worms of other issues because they are suppressive of natural testosterone production. After using EQ, you would need to run a full PCT which gets very expensive.

SARMS are going to be your best option as an athlete. Steroids will increase strength, but they will also cause a lot of water retention and negatively impact endurance. Your sports performance will actually probably be worse on the steroids then before you started the cycle. You might actually be slower when using the steroids because of the amount of body weight and water retention you gain on the cycle.

SARMS on the other hand will directly increase endurance, fat loss and recovery. They aren't as strong as steroids in terms of strength and muscle gains but you get all the good, with none of the side effects. They don't cause water retention, are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production and aren't liver toxic. You will still increase strength on SARMS, just not to the same extent that you would on steroids.

The SARMS triple stack (S4 + ostarine + cardarine) would be a great first cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Cardarine will directly increase fat loss and endurance
Ostarine will increase recovery
S4 will increase strength and lean mass
You get the best of everything with the triple stack

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

my personal trainer told me winstrol would be a good choice for speed, he is not an expert but he has some knowledge, I'm a 100 meter runner and I would like to do a cycle for speed, I might try winni, my other question is if I necessarily have to stack test with whatever steroid I take to keep test levels stable, but doesn't test make you bigger and therefore slower if you gain too much muscle? thank you.

Kinda surprised the coach suggested something like winny. Out of all orals, I would not recommend winny for sprints. Halo maybe, as it gives explosive strength, but winny dries out your joints and gives you harsh pumps..

Top Bottom