Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any good experiences with MENT? (trestelone acetate)

Nighthawkk

I've added this @ 50mg ED to my current test/dbol/EQ cycle (500mg Sust/500mg EQ/40mg dbol).

I'll be dropping the dbol, currently added clen in, and will be testing the waters with MENT and a tren blend to enter phase 2 of my cycle, which essentially is just a CKD cutter.

Has anyone had any good (or bad) experiences with MENT? I would be happy to hear from anyone that's used it before. I've used lots of different compounds out there, just not this one. Thanks guys

Never used MENT myself, but will ne watching to see how it works out for you.

man, i wouldnt run test that high with ment nor would i run clen with it... i wouldnt run much of anything with it... test is fine but i would seriously consider lowering it... you are talking about a different kind of estrogen conversion... im glad you are dropping dbol or you would have a mess on your hands...

I've added this @ 50mg ED to my current test/dbol/EQ cycle (500mg Sust/500mg EQ/40mg dbol).

I'll be dropping the dbol, currently added clen in, and will be testing the waters with MENT and a tren blend to enter phase 2 of my cycle, which essentially is just a CKD cutter.

Has anyone had any good (or bad) experiences with MENT? I would be happy to hear from anyone that's used it before. I've used lots of different compounds out there, just not this one. Thanks guys

Why did you add it, why did you add it and then ask? Did the roid fairy drop it from the sky and you just grabbed it and went.. fuck the plan I'll jab it in and then ask about some random drug?

Top Bottom