Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any good anti-inflammatory meds?

Virtuoso

Taking some Sust right now where the prop is anything but bearable.

Besides Advil, have you guys used any NSAID's (prescription anti-inflammatorys) to reduce pain? Not that I'm being a bitch but I literally am not capable of doing leg workouts until the inflammation/pain goes down.

You need to give those injection sites a rest. Inject right before your workout, shouldn't be a problem.

Ibprofen is plenty. Man up.

cannabis.

Being from BC i'm going to have to go w/ the kind as well!

i too read an article that Anti-inflam. can be good to a point. After that it hurts recovery... Not a Dr. though. Although, I do have a PHD from the Univerity of Google Med department!

Some guys react BAD to sust and prop. I'm one of them. Advil, Aleve, Tylenol just don't do shit for that pain. You can rotate, massage it, inject before working out, bake it, warm it before injecting, pretend it doesn't hurt, have sex with Jessica Alba....

It won't matter. I know you aren't going to ditch the Sust, so a couple things that might make it tolerable. I would swith to Aleve and up your dose towards the prescription dose level. Take two tabs at a time - 440mg - 2x daily. Also, you can take Tylenol at the same time. The two will give you better relief than either alone. Don't mix NSAIDS (advil, aleve, asprin, etc). Tylenol is acetaminophen and can be taken with NSAIDS.

Secondly, you can cut it with sterile oil. You may need to split up the inject and do it in two sites rather than one, but you reduce the concentration of the prop and/or BA levels.

I hope that helps you. Oh yeah, and NSAIDS supposedly gain reduce gains or actually inhibit healing from any injury, but you are on cycle and I don't think the amount it hinders peoples recovery is as significant as it is made out to be. Furthermore when the pain is intense, it hinders everything you do.

Good luck.

Taking some Sust right now where the prop is anything but bearable.

Besides Advil, have you guys used any NSAID's (prescription anti-inflammatorys) to reduce pain? Not that I'm being a bitch but I literally am not capable of doing leg workouts until the inflammation/pain goes down.

Ive become very fond of ALEVE. That stuff works.

It is true NSAIDS do reduce gains, they are not good for you. Sure they reduce pain for a bit but that is about it. The problem is that NSAIDS drop the rate of protein synthesis, when this happens you cannot build muscle effectively.

Over use of NSAIDS not only reduce gains but are also not good for your stomach or intestines. Prolonged use of NSAIDS have a history of leading to ulcers in the lining of the stomach and intestines. Thus resulting in pain and complications from the ulcers.

If you are to use NSAIDS in larger quantities over a prolonged period of time it is best to take them with a stomach coater as they will eventually cause problems.

Prop hurts like hell. I tried for two weeks and injected in every site possible hoping for a better result, but nothing. I read an article on using grapeseed oil or safflower oil. One guy said he got the shits with grapeseed oil so I used safflower oil, WOW!!! it works. 1cc of depo and 1 cc of safflower, and no pain. It was a miracle. The prop pains crippled me, and all I had to add was some cooking oil.

As for anti-inflammatories, I use celebrex. One a day, and it worked. All others, you have to be careful for the amount you take as it creates havoc on your liver. My doctor switched me from motrin to celebrex and it works just the same. Except, I would have to take over a 1000 mg of motrin and now I only take one 200 mg of celebrex a day. Of course celebrex is a prescripation.

reminder: you will want to boil the safflower oil prior to use to eliminate any contaminates. be careful, I filled my house with oil smoke when not paying attention to the pan.

Top Bottom