Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any females or bros wives on anavar?Need answers

shokjosh456

Heres my prob bros.My wife is very scared of turning into a man LOL!I need you guys and gals who have had experienced using anavar to reassure her.She wants to know how the results were and what sides any females have experienced,My wife has suffered from depression and has lost alot of weight!She is a tall beautiful women and is 6 ft 2 in height.She is down to 118lbs and you can see her bones in her arms.The doc would like to see her at least 140 for her height.I want her to try anavar with weight gainers/protien and proper dieting/training(mild lifting).She is really hyped about getting in shape and she does have a membership at a gym .She doesnt want to be big but she wants to look more full or tight.I feel she needs to add some lean mass...not alot.I've shown her clinical studies but she wants reassurance from anyone who has experienced it in the female department.any help would greatly be appreciated.Anyone's women had great results or gals with any side effects. I tried to tell her that anavar(oxandrolone)was initially designed for women(HIV) and children.But I also showed her that it is also prescribed for unknown rapid weight loss
Thanks in advance guys and gals...she will be reading this thread often so please keep it bumped.

Shok
PS heres a link http://www.thebody.com/btg/oxandrin/index.html#precautions

I have female clients using Oxandrin with HGH, Androgel with HGH, or oxandrin only. Oxandrin doses are 10mg daily with appropriate diet and exercise regimen. Androgel 2.5G once daily dose. HGH can be 2-4IU, 6 days on and one day off. Adjust (lower) the dosage if joint pain or other untoward effects arise.

shokjosh456 said:
Heres my prob bros.My wife is very scared of turning into a man LOL!I need you guys and gals who have had experienced using anavar to reassure her.She wants to know how the results were and what sides any females have experienced,My wife has suffered from depression and has lost alot of weight!She is a tall beautiful women and is 6 ft 2 in height.She is down to 118lbs and you can see her bones in her arms.The doc would like to see her at least 140 for her height.I want her to try anavar with weight gainers/protien and proper dieting/training(mild lifting).She is really hyped about getting in shape and she does have a membership at a gym .She doesnt want to be big but she wants to look more full or tight.I feel she needs to add some lean mass...not alot.I've shown her clinical studies but she wants reassurance from anyone who has experienced it in the female department.any help would greatly be appreciated.Anyone's women had great results or gals with any side effects. I tried to tell her that anavar(oxandrolone)was initially designed for women(HIV) and children.But I also showed her that it is also prescribed for unknown rapid weight loss
Thanks in advance guys and gals...she will be reading this thread often so please keep it bumped.

Shok
PS heres a link http://www.thebody.com/btg/oxandrin/index.html#precautions
tell her not to worry about being a man!!!!!!.......lol........i have a very good freind that i trian with and his g/f used anavar first at 10mg per day then she liked it sooooo much that she went to 20mg perday. it made her stronger and harder and added a little size but all in all it worked very well. my g/f now wants to do it and i know she will but its great from what i saw.;)

I have used it several times at 10mg and all it does is make you very strong and add LBM. There are no virulization sides that I have seen. Many women on the women's board use it too.
It's a great choice for what she needs to do.

Wife and several clients on Anavar, very mild. But the thing that help my wife most with depression (post pardem) was low dose test, no side and she felt wonderful lots of energy. Were talking about less then 50mgs/ week.

my wife did anavar 5-10mg day and loved it.no sides.has your wife been working out.I would get the diet,workouts in order before throwing in the anavar.diet and excercise alone will help out with the depression.

Diz said:
my wife did anavar 5-10mg day and loved it.no sides.has your wife been working out.I would get the diet,workouts in order before throwing in the anavar.diet and excercise alone will help out with the depression.

Yes agree,In the works as we speak getting her diet in order.As far as the depression,she is feeling great due to effexor...which Im on as well....works great!

Top Bottom