Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any experiences from High dose tren users?

tbro

I know they say 1cc per day while on, but I know of no one in my city that follows that......they all claim 2 cc's or higher per day....

thoughts please?

tbro:confused:

I couldn't really tell much of a difference between 100mg a day and 166mg a day...

Measuring Tren dosage by cc is not really accurate. Since Tren is normally home-brewed, it can vary in mg/cc quite a bit. I cook mine up at 133.33mg/cc, so I WOULD NOT run 2cc/day under any circumstances.

If it is 75mg/cc, then maybe...but you are putting yourself at greater risk for sexual side effects (libido, etc.).

tbro said:
were you taking it solo or with other thngs Ironfist

solo? shit...I was also on eq, enanthate and dbol...

[
If it is 75mg/cc, then maybe...but you are putting yourself at greater risk for sexual side effects (libido, etc.). [/B][/QUOTE]

Iron.....is this correct on the 2 cc thing with tren?

I have been taking 150mg per day and am more pleased with the results. I just wasn't feeling it at 75mg. I will say that my sleep has decreased, appetite decreased and anxiety is somewhat elavated. I feel tired most of the time but it is probably the cytomel.

Top Bottom