Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any experiences with HGH and SLIN post cycle?

syd black

Because of high blood presure and high cholesterol I have decided to come off, I had been on for 4 months and my body was a little out of wack. My question is has anyone gone straight into growth and slin after a cycle and saw good gains? Also did anyone use hcg and clomid after there cycle and then went into there hgh and slin and how did you use it?

This will actually be first time, but I am following this past lllloooonnnngggg.... cycle with HCG and Clomid/Nolvadex therapy along w/ HGH at 3iu's per day 5 days/wk and 12iu's Slin on workout days. It's only been about 1 1/2 wks so far and I've been sick most the time from coming off everything and a strict diet to eating about anything and taking no gear, so I'm not exactly sure how it is working yet, but should span out just fine. Put on over 30lbs. already in just 1 1/2 wks. Contest condition to a big fat piece of shit in no time! :bawling:

Top Bottom