Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any doubt I am hooked? Planning 2nd cycle...

Realizing my current Dbol/proviron/winny cycle will be coming to an end in a few weeks, I am already thinking about a nice late summer cycle.

Keep in mind I favor safety over gains, and that I have gained well so far on low dose Dbol. (never more than 25mg/ed.)

Here is what I am thinking:

1-8 Test Cyp 250mg/wk
1-4 Dbol 25mg/day
8-10 Winny 40mg/ed
11-13 Clomid & Nolva

Proviron thrown in the middle of the cycle when I feel bloat becomes an issue - Nolva will be on hand to counter possible sides.

Clomid and Nolva for 3 weeks for PCT.

I want to go low dose test to see how my body will react. I also like the Test C for the once a week injection. I will ahve already done Dbol and winny, so I will only be introducing one new component, test, into the new cycle.

Thoughts?

Bluesman

Steve The Bluesman said:
Realizing my current Dbol/proviron/winny cycle will be coming to an end in a few weeks, I am already thinking about a nice late summer cycle.

Keep in mind I favor safety over gains, and that I have gained well so far on low dose Dbol. (never more than 25mg/ed.)

1-8 Test Cyp 250mg/wk
1-4 Dbol 25mg/day
8-10 Winny 40mg/ed
11-13 Clomid & Nolva

Proviron thrown in the middle of the cycle when I feel bloat becomes an issue - Nolva will be on hand to counter possible sides.

I want to go low dose test to see how my body will react. I also like the Test C for the once a week injection. I will ahve already done Dbol and winny, so I will only be introducing one new component, test, into the new cycle.

Thoughts?

Bluesman

if you dont mind pokes you should split that 250 mg into 2 shots for the week since its such a low dose of test to keep the test even. do 1/2 cc monday and thursday. buttttttttt i suppose you could do one shot, to each their own.

maybe extend the test to 10 weeks and winny to week 12. looks like a good 2nd cycle to me... im already thinking of my 3rd cycle and i just started my 1st!

Steve The Bluesman said:

1-8 Test Cyp 250mg/wk
1-4 Dbol 25mg/day
8-10 Winny 40mg/ed
11-13 Clomid & Nolva

Thoughts?

Bluesman[/QUOTE
There's definetly something to this that is very engaging

yeah, extend the winny for a couple more weeks

you won't get as much out of it if you only run it for 3 weeks, but don't go over 6 if you got it in Oral

brandonp005 said:
yeah, extend the winny for a couple more weeks

you won't get as much out of it if you only run it for 3 weeks, but don't go over 6 if you got it in Oral
if you don't go over 6 b/c it's oral, then you also don't go over 6 with the inj.
winny oral is winny inj.
you newbies need to research. it's the same compound whether it's oral or not. it is still a 17aa even when you inject it.

fugetaboutit said:
if you don't go over 6 b/c it's oral, then you also don't go over 6 with the inj.
winny oral is winny inj.
you newbies need to research. it's the same compound whether it's oral or not. it is still a 17aa even when you inject it.

Stress on the liver is less when it is injected.

Dude, if I were you, I'd run that cycle like this

Week 1-10 - Test Cyp 250/wk
Week 1-5 - Dbol 25mg/day
Week 8-12 - Winny 50mg/eod

Then run stadard pct. Personally, I've found that I will gain a substantial amount of weight in week 5 from the dbol, after that I don't gain much. Obviously, I want to run it as long as it will make me grow. Just a thought. Let me know how it works out.

Top Bottom