Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any do cycles that has slight gyno already?

flex123

I was reading someones thread about trying to get rid of gyno and it made me think...If you already have gyno would anti-e's during a cycle pervent it from getting worse?

or do people with gyno get rid of it before doing another cycle?

flex123 said:
I was reading someones thread about trying to get rid of gyno and it made me think...If you already have gyno would anti-e's during a cycle pervent it from getting worse?

or do people with gyno get rid of it before doing another cycle?

I've been of now for 5 months and my gyno has reduced a lot. I would love to wait around for another few months to see if it dissapoears completely but you know how things are.

I'm about to do a cycle of 400mg test EW, 30mg D-bol ED, and I'm gonna be extra cautious - 0.5mg A-dex EOD and 10-20mg Nolvadex ED throughout. This is definitly likely to have a negative impact on my gains but I'll still gain more on this cycle than natural so I'd rather go for it and it may even help my gyno further with such a high amount of anti-A, anti-E, well.... I can dream!!!

as long as you run Liquidex or Nolva throughout you will be fine, and also make sure to properly taper off the anti-E's post cycle, or else you'll grow titties like Carmen Electra.

One bro I talked to recommends just about everyone add bromocriptine to their postcycle recovery meds to reduce prolactin levels, since that can prevent getting natural test back online and may cause gyno in people who are prone.

Do you think that, for someone who has had gyno, adding bromocriptine to postcycle recovery would be more effective than just nolva, arimidex and clomid alone?

Peace

Top Bottom