Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any body used heard of primus ray laboratories ?

Hello mate had some of that lab today the prop and been searching web also can't seem to find anything on them seem a bit sceptical imp

The source I had it off only deals with one brand at a time and once he's out of gear he won't get any old stuff he seems to hand pick it his last lot was baltic pharma ! But I was curious to see what the results we're ect

Same hure my sorce had Baltic in last aswell always had good stuff off him it just I can't find any info on it atall I just done 1ml prop n 1 ml of mastron see what happens did it soon no if it's bunk or not

It looks to me like a new lab I only see dates of 2014-15 auth code was good though, I've put plenty of other stuff into me I've never heard of before it's 50/50 , let me know if you find anything on it

It looks to me like a new lab I only see dates of 2014-15 auth code was good though, I've put plenty of other stuff into me I've never heard of before it's 50/50 , let me know if you find anything on it

What area are you in just to see what parts have this brand going around I'm in wales

South Wales mate I've been translating convos from French websites it's seems to be over there to but know one has heard of it over there ether, the primus web was made this year so is defo new lab could be a clever scam, but the stuff looks expensive to make to be fake, just have to take it and hope for the best

i'm doing primus trenbolone and masteron right now ,with good results, i have gain 3,5 kg and loose 3% of bf without any change on my diet , i'm on from 4 week at 300 mg of tren combo 300 mg of masteron, and 300 mg of testo propionate

That's good to ear , my source is very reliable but it's just not a lab I've heard of but they all gotta start somewhere bring on the gains

Top Bottom