Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any body get puffy nips while on.

crash3837

My last shot was on monday, and my nips have gotten a little puffy,,, there is no pain in them but they seem to be a little more puffy. Will this go down? My nips have always been naturaly a little bit puffy. But maybe its just from the fat I put on also.

It sounds like a little bit of Gyno to me. Hit the Nolva fast. Take 40mg/Day until the symtoms go down and take 20mg/Day for the rest of your cycle. Best of luck!

M18

As I said in my 1st post my last shot was on monday. My cycle is over, the only thing I'm taking right now is clomid.

It happens to me often when on a nice cycle, not real puffy but they do look a little different no one else can notice I can barely notice, only when Im paranoid about gyno so I keep an eye on those nips often lol. Dont worry as long as its not pain/itchy/ or overly enlarged youll be ok, but you should ALWAYS have nolvadex/liquidex/arimidex/proviron or something handy to take care of it in case real gyno sets in.

1st of all my cycle went great, it was my 1st.
It lasted 8 weeks long.
It consisted of 500mg sust each week.
30mg d-bol each day for 1st 4 weeks.
I used soome deca in a diamond like pattern, week1 200mg, week2 300mg, week3 300mg, week4 400mg, week5 400mg, week6 300, week7 300, week8 200.

Top Bottom