Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Amout of Test causing Breast Pain/Gyno

a548737

Anybody please feel free to chime in, post every crazy idea.

Everytime i try to raise my low T (secondary, unknown reason) with T or hcg my nipples get on fire within one day. I tried to inject a miniscule amount(40mg) which gives me pretty much exactly my natural T+E levels in bloodwork 24 hours after the shot. about 230-250 test and 20-25 e2. even then my nips are puffing up and gyno is flaring.

how is this possible? what else is being changed by test injection that makes my gyno flare?

Things i already ruled out:
Prolactin
Progesterone
SHBG

Ask everything, im on wits end.

It sounds to me like you are just very sensitive to estrogen and testosterone aromatizing into estrogen. Using hcg isn't going to be a good idea for you because hcg will cause an increase in estrogen levels (along with lh and fsh).

The simplest thing you can do to prevent the estrogen side effects you are experiencing is to use an ai with the injectable testosterone. Even just a trt dosage.

The best ai choice is aromasin because it is a suicide ai and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. Start with a dosage of 5mg eod and work your way up from there if needed.

You can order it from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

i dont touch hcg anymore, its the worst for gyno.
my estrogen does not change from off to on but the pain comes. i tried AIs lowering my perfectly normal e2 on cycle, this doesnt remove the pain but gives me low e sides. dry skin dry eyes hair loss. gyno has to come from something else

i dont have rebound issues, never had. breast goes back to normal in little time depending on how long i let it flare being 'on'

you can easily find threads about "low e2 gyno" on elitefitness, thinksteroids, t-nation, etc.
arimidex, caber and tamox does not help in these cases, as E, Prl, P and even T/E ratio is normal.
Pain subsides within hours to days as htpa comes back. any ideas?

Yeah, a blend of test, primo and mast at low dosages may be the answer for you. And a little A-dex might also be in order. Some people produce excess estro, even if they're not taking anything.

i want to update this. im not looking for cycles. i want to find a way to fix my low T, as TRT does not work for me. i think the way i react to exogenous test could be hint whats wrong.

im not taking any medication (calcium channel blocker can cause gynecomastia), also my insulin sensitivity, hba1c and SHBG are excellent.(high insulin, igf-1 can cause gynecomastia)

i did an lhrh stimulation test. my lh shot way up, which is a good sign. my LH is usually about 1 on a scale of 1.6-8.6. Antiestrogens suck for boosting T, as they are bad for the bones and wreck insulin sensitivity and eyes(floaters). i want to find the root cause.

Top Bottom