Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any and all info on Winstrol cycle(oral)

Det.JohnKimbil

I'm about to start a Winstrol cycle. This will be my first oral cycle ever. For two days I spilt the 50 Mg tablets in two and took them twice daily. Basically just to see what the reaction would be. I understand most peeps use Winstrol to close out a cycle from week 8 to 12. But, the results I'm looking for (cutting up) all point toward this. Any and all info and what to Run with it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas.
My height is 5'11 190lb. Age 29.

Yes sir. Like I said. Outside of what I've ran before(sustanon/tren) I'm really uneducated.
As far as the anvar, how would run it with it. A friend of mine recommends clen to run with the winny.
Another recommends running 8 weeks of testosterone prop and finishing with the Winstrol.

Yes sir. Like I said. Outside of what I've ran before(sustanon/tren) I'm really uneducated.
As far as the anvar, how would run it with it. A friend of mine recommends clen to run with the winny.
Another recommends running 8 weeks of testosterone prop and finishing with the Winstrol.

stay far away from clen... it is very dangerous and just not worth it... you also do not want to run anavar with winstrol either... that's not a good idea...

1-8 test prop 150 mg EOD
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
3-8 winstrol 50 mg day
3-8 n2guard
3-8 hcg 500 iu's week or hcgenerate

you may want forged joint repair to take with the winny as well...

pct
9-12 clomid 25/25/25/25
9-12 unleashed/post cycle combo
9-12 forma stanzol
9-12 daa powerchews

I agree, Clen is so horrible for health...I almost died off that shit. Worse thing I have ever put in my body

That seems more like a cycle I'm used to. Thanks for the input guys.
I'm currently researching the hcg and aromasin. I've never read up on either one of those, yet I've heard of Amazing results on them.
What do y'all think of Deca? Deca because I understand it's decent for joints( rather than the test prop)

That seems more like a cycle I'm used to. Thanks for the input guys.
I'm currently researching the hcg and aromasin. I've never read up on either one of those, yet I've heard of Amazing results on them.
What do y'all think of Deca? Deca because I understand it's decent for joints( rather than the test prop)

very bad idea... deca is not to be used for joints anyway and it definitely would not be a replacement for test prop... stick with the prop

Thanks for the info man! I'm going to run that cycle. That's somewhat what I planned in running in the first place besides the hcg. But, I'm reading up on it.
And the further into the day I'm going I'm more & more convinced that the Winstrol oral is just down right fucking terrifying ! Any last words on this or it's sides?

Top Bottom