Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any and all info on Winstrol cycle(oral)

That sucks. The first day I received the Winstrol (100 50mg British dragon) I took them for two days just out of curiosity of what I could expect as far as the sides. But, was also fresh off a trenbolone cycle. Anyhow, that second night was a pure living hell. Felt like I was having panic attacks and really bad sweats.
Could they've been from the previous tren. Because I've heard stories of tren causing paranoia, ect.

when you say you were fresh off a tren cycle, how long had it been since you ran it and what ester of tren did you run... that is not a side you would get from winstrol...

No. It was tren only. No test. I ran it for only 3 weeks to strip
Some fat. And it actually worked nicely. But, I see where your going. Even if it was tren only for 3 weeks does it seem stupid ? I've brought everything to a complete hault.
I think I'm going to wait two months. Get in the test prop and a few others and run the cycle you posted

yes you need to just stop everything your doing because everything you have done is just completely wrong... you should still run a pct after 3 weeks of tren and you need to take some time off and research and get things going right because otherwise you are going to hurt yourself...

yes... along with clomid run

unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol
daa powerchews

run this all for four weeks...

ya man, research your ester lengths and what not. That tren probably did nothing for your fat loss because at week three it was just starting to build up and kick in. I wouldn't even start your pct for another 2-3 weeks accept for a starting an HCG blast.

I'm about to start a Winstrol cycle. This will be my first oral cycle ever. For two days I spilt the 50 Mg tablets in two and took them twice daily. Basically just to see what the reaction would be. I understand most peeps use Winstrol to close out a cycle from week 8 to 12. But, the results I'm looking for (cutting up) all point toward this. Any and all info and what to Run with it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas.
My height is 5'11 190lb. Age 29.

I would definitely stack it with some testosterone.

Top Bottom