Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any advice appreciated

rjbodnar62

Hi, looking for a little advice on which way to go bulk/cut wise.

Currently, i'm 30, never cycled b4, 6'3 215lbs, about 11% bf
Been training for 16 yrs, eating properly for 8.

I would like to get to 225 around 8%

My maintenance cals for a bigger guy is pretty low ~ 2200
Im going to do a cycle of test E for 10 weeks @ 400mg/week. I may use some Tbol or Var for 7 weeks as well, still undecided. Do you think if I ate very clean using like a CKD type bulk around 2800-3000 cals/day I could gain 10 lbs of lean, dry muscle w/out gaining much fat at all or even possible losing some.

What would some of u vets recommend. keep in mind summer is coming and i have no desire to gain much fat.

go with 250mg ew.

cals look ok though u may have to bump a bit if u notice u r not gaining.

pct? AI?

also do cardio 3-4X ew.

TEST PROP
TREN (but TREN is not for a 1st cycle)
PROV

or

TEST PROP
WINSTROL
MASTERON

or

TEST PROP
VAR
MASTERON

***I don't use EQ because of the anxiety issues I personally encounter with it

Of course, everyone's response to AAS as well as diet is different... me personally, on a mild cycle and a VERY clean diet, I would gain around 5 solid, sustainable pounds with little fat gain. So if you're bent on gaining 10 pounds and your body isn't allowing it even with the test cycle, your answer would be to bump up the calories... as long as your "fairly" clean, your fat gain should be minimal.

If you plan on using an oral to kickstart the test, run it only for 4 weeks from the start, not 7 weeks... t-bol works nicely IMO.

Thanks 4 the replies. Im staying away from the mast and winny due to hair issues. Gonna use propecia for the test hair loss.

As for AI, im considering Arimidex, but with a low dose of Test and low carb diet, Im hoping I wont need it. Nolva for PCT and any gyno issues that may come up.

My biggest problem is as soon as I up cals I start putting on belly fat, I'm just worried if I start the cycle and start gaining fat quick, its gonna play with my head. i know this sounds gay, but it happens every time I bulk.

what do u guys feel about 25ncg of T3 during the cycle?

rjbodnar62 said:
Thanks 4 the replies. Im staying away from the mast and winny due to hair issues. Gonna use propecia for the test hair loss.

As for AI, im considering Arimidex, but with a low dose of Test and low carb diet, Im hoping I wont need it. Nolva for PCT and any gyno issues that may come up.

My biggest problem is as soon as I up cals I start putting on belly fat, I'm just worried if I start the cycle and start gaining fat quick, its gonna play with my head. i know this sounds gay, but it happens every time I bulk.

what do u guys feel about 25ncg of T3 during the cycle?

Bro you've never cycled before, right?? ..you'll be upping cals in an ANABOLICLY ENHANCED STATE ...that changes everything ...the ADEX should keep the BLOAT and the effects of higher ESTROGEN levels the TEST E from pronouncing themselves

BUT I'll tell you this ..there is no cycle like your first cycle ..and from the sounds of the way you plan to run your first cycle (..reduced cals on a CKD diet ..worried about gaining fat ..etc) ..you're definitely going to hinder your gains

you may consider just running an AI ..which will up your own TEST and keep you lean cuz it'll sqash your ESTRO levels

and basically save your first cycle for when you don't have to worry so much about cals ..and fat gain ..that way you can make the most of your first cycle

Ive used T3 & DNP both before (DNP being the best by far IMHO) I'm not a huge fan of T3, but heard it does help enhance the cycle a bit and it may help me shed a bit of fat to though I dont think 25mcg will do much.

I understand about hindering gains and what not, but the truth is, I dont wanna be much bigger than 225 anyway. Im much more concerned with quality keepable muscle than I am in gaining 30 lbs.

I would go with the 400 mg test E for 10 weeks. Add the Var. This will help you to best meet your lean mass goal.

if that is the case run 250mg test ew and diet and cardio your ass off.

rjbodnar62 said:
Ive used T3 & DNP both before (DNP being the best by far IMHO) I'm not a huge fan of T3, but heard it does help enhance the cycle a bit and it may help me shed a bit of fat to though I dont think 25mcg will do much.

I understand about hindering gains and what not, but the truth is, I dont wanna be much bigger than 225 anyway. Im much more concerned with quality keepable muscle than I am in gaining 30 lbs.

Top Bottom