Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any AAS to help strengthen joints/ligaments/tendons?

shoichi

Short and brief. My next cycle I want to stack sust with something - if possible - to help strengthen my joints. I'm at a strength plateau because of the limitations of my joints. I've considered braces for really heavy lifts...but I don't want to go into the gym putting on wrist straps, elbow straps....jock straps, etc.

Depends on what you mean. Joint pain and strengthening tendons are different things. Deca will help by lubrication joints but it will not strengthen the bone or tendons/ligaments really. The only drug that would do that is GH. You can strengthen the joints by strengthening the muscle around it though.

Unless you're a powerlifter I would just find a way to fatigue the muscle with less weigh thereby alleviating some joint stress.

I dotn know of anything that will strengthen your joints)steroid wise) But decca will definately help with joint pain. It lubes them up real nice with plenty of water!

If your suffering chroni pain in certian areas due to tendon/ligiment laxity I highly recommend the first step is to avoid ice and nsaids, they curtail inflamation and greatly slow or even prevent the bodies own healing process. Next step is head over to http://www.getprolo.com/ and see if you can find a prolotherapist in your area. Give him/her a visit and start getting on with your training.

I had debilitating tendonitis in my elbow, 4 treatments later good as gold. The nice thing is I only missed a couple training sessions every month.

Shinobi said:
Do u guys think tha EQ would help with joints like Deca?
Nope.

zyg,
i am going to check out that web site now. i have tendon probs with both elbows that has become so bad i can barely train. i have GH and omna that i was about to begin, but i was trying to decide on the slin.

Im on 600 mgs of deca now, and none of my joints hurt anymore. My knees usually hurt when doing squats, and my tendons in my elbows usually hurt when I do skull crushers, and other tricep exercises

TheGame_620 said:
Im on 600 mgs of deca now, and none of my joints hurt anymore. My knees usually hurt when doing squats, and my tendons in my elbows usually hurt when I do skull crushers, and other tricep exercises
Inflamation is the source of the pain but it is not the actual problem, its a symptom of the problem. Deca will just mask the actual problem and give releif during a cycle but when over if the underlying problem is not healed the pain will return. Prolotherapy stimulates the bodies own healing.

12 week cycles of winny and deca are know to lub. joints and strengthen tendons

Top Bottom