Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anxious, wierd feeling following a cycle? anyone else?..

MASSIVEMONSTER

i have just completed six weeks prop and tren. finished a week ago.
on gear i was horny, outgoing, felt great and was looking forward to stuff. Now i feel less horny, anxious/nervous to an extent and generally feel a bit unwell, sometimes nauseous. wtf is going on?
i have had this shit before i came off and it lasted months and i had panicky feelings all the time

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
on gear i was horny, outgoing, felt great and was looking forward to stuff. Now i feel less horny, anxious/nervous to an extent and generally feel a bit unwell, sometimes nauseous. wtf is going on?
i have had this shit before i came off and it lasted months and i had panicky feelings all the time

do a search on my posts, I have a good calming/anti-anxiety herbal combo posted.

i have seen them before mr x, i will check it out...
i am running trib, nolva at the min and adding igf in two days to my pct.
i think my test just drops after a cycle and i become some little weasel and i get all anxious, etc where as on gear i am more single minded, forward with people and wrapped up in training and wanting to fuck girls that nervousness isnt an issue.

Are you actually surprised that you're less horny? Your test is probably very low as would be expected, and this is also causing the anxiety. About being unwell, maybe the tren fucked you up, or maybe its psychosomatic. So whats your pct like?

MASSIVEMONSTER said:

Are you taking clomid for your PCT ?

I get the same way sometimes after a cycle. If it's during the summer it doesnt seem so bad but the winter is a bitch. I agree with massivemonster I stay away from clomid. Your "out of whack" should subside, its just part of the beast. Stay positive and good luck!

Top Bottom