Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anxiety and Depression! Ugh!!!!

atmaniv

Did my last shot of Deca and test 1 1/2 weeks ago and I'm hving LOTS of anxiety, I get offended very easily, and I've been in a new relationship and all we do is argue. I don't know if it's the juice or me. It was my first cycle.
I know what you're going to say, but I really don't even feel like doing a search?
Any Suggestions??

I have heard of depression and anxiety from deca before but i can not say if it is the AAS or some else happening. Remember that any AAS also does travel to your brain so...it is possbile to have some psychotropic affects. However there is not yet any reserch for this.

How long is this anxiety happening now? Only recently or for a while now? Any history of depression/anxiety in your past? Using any other drugs, like marijuana? Any new stressors in your life that could be causing the problems? I see you mention your relationship. Do you think you are more anxious about this arguing then you would normally?

Doesnt really sound too much like anxiety. Are you really nervous, shakey, naseus? Being more irritable doesnt really sound a lot like anxiety (at least not from my experience). Could be stress, most likley not the AAS.....

life story

Ah, thank you for your concern.
I haven't been using any other drugs "lately". I did a very small amount of steroids for 8 weeks. The closer I get with this girl, the more irritable I've gotten, but I don't think it's her because I snapped at my housemate today and I never do that. plus I started seeing the new lady just as I was coming off of my cycle.
I do have a history of slight depression. I used to take zoloft when I was 16, now 25, to counteract the effects of adderall for my studies.
thanks,
"A"

I to did deca for my first cycle and had serious depression after wards and even some during. I was on 1ml a week for 5 weeks and depresion went on for a very long time after I was done. The best thing is to face it head on and realize it will go away it just takes time and never take deca again I know I won't.

After going of you can DEFINITELY experience anxiety. Iwas on a very long cycle and it was time to come off. Id just gotten married and the wife wanted to get family started. To make a long one short, I went thru hell of anxiety. So rough that I lost my new wife of 5 months. (in retro no great loss cause if thats how she shines when i need her, fk her). Anti e helped me much. Liquidex.
I have been on antianxiety med for 17 years with NO reoccurance
Till then. The stuff will definitely mess up your bodies signals. Lest your ready to stay on, your going to have to make a descision.
You'll go thru this probably every time you come off and antidepressants may not help.

PM me if I may help

Will tapering off help the anxiety? I came off cold on my first cycle with no problems, but got fucked my second cycle.....the doses were higher, different AAS, and Clomid.

I am on deca, winny and test right now.

also take prozac and xanax daily for depression and anxiety,

the gear does not increase or decrease anxiety or depression for me.

Top Bottom