Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anxiety

MegaDesel

im on a deca/sust cycle for 5 weeks now and starting to feel edges of anxiety and depression. what would you guys recommend to stop this or atleast limit this as if this gets worse im not sure i will be able to finish this cycle.

1 i think the deca does it more i stopped the deca and it went away for me but i still get very lil bit no where near as much if i do i pop a xanax works wonders

Anxiety....can't help you much there, sleep more maybe. Depression...just go do things you really enjoy. Even if it's not lifting, do something that makes you happy.

dal22 said:
1 i think the deca does it more i stopped the deca and it went away for me but i still get very lil bit no where near as much if i do i pop a xanax works wonders

is there anywhere to pick up xanax without a script.

ja4207 said:
im on a deca/sust cycle for 5 weeks now and starting to feel edges of anxiety and depression. what would you guys recommend to stop this or atleast limit this as if this gets worse im not sure i will be able to finish this cycle.

Steroids are notorious for augmenting this in a person that has anxiety/depression already. Like a woman on her peroid. Go to your doc and describe the symptoms, he can prescribe something for you. Tell him you are having a rough time right now, maybe state you are changing jobs or questioning you marriage or have a real sick parent...etc.

either
A) cut back on the test ( too high of androgens can hinder moods)
b) have a more even Estrogen controll, maybe your using to much anti e or too little.
c) make sure your getting enough protien

OMEGA said:
either
A) cut back on the test ( too high of androgens can hinder moods)
b) have a more even Estrogen controll, maybe your using to much anti e or too little.
c) make sure your getting enough protien

yo omega i started aifm soon as i started my sus cycle and seem to have had more anxiety then then i do now you think i used aifm too soon and that why i got anxiety then? could it cause that?

nandrolone has been strongly linked to anxiety, your issue most likely stems from its progestenic binding (which impacts allopregnenolone and other pregnanedione metabolites)

NPP gets me good sometimes. Shitty anxiety and depression........like a midlife crisis feeling, not fun, but getting lean and big is fun, so i suffer through it.

Top Bottom