Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anxiety and AS

Jackle

Hey fellas,
Has anyone suffered from increased anxiety from taking AS. Im only about 3 weeks in and cant help feeling uneasy or anxious at times. Ive been told that gear can often play tricks with your mind. If so what do you do to ease the feeling?

anxiety

This is my fist cycle. Just an easy omnadren250 every seven days. Didnt think that would cause much trouble compare to some of the other doses Ive seen.

I get extreme anxiety while on... which is always, so I'm learning to cope with it. I've always had stress issues, but I can say AS does indeed exaurate it. Some days I'm obsessive compulsive from the anxiety. I don't think AS will induce anxiety, just like any other genetic factor(hair loss, acne, gyno), but if you're prone to it it may enhance the feelings of anxiety.

...No medical proof on this one. Just what I've been able to determine.

Thank for the info,
Im trying to minimize my stress levels. I suppose it only affects you if your prone to anxiety in the first place. Ill just have to try to get through the head games.

Hey bro! I went through the same thing while on, it is good to see I am not the only one. Try St Johns Wort, follow the doses on the label. It help calm me down and I was much less stressed out all the time. Let me know how it goes. Best of luck!

M18

If you are pront to stress Eq is not the a.s to take, it fucked me up, anxiety sleeplessness......Nothin a little g didnt fix though:)

Top Bottom