Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anxiety

bignuts

i want to do a cycle but i cant seem to shake this severe anxiety, ive tried everything i mean everything. any people have any sugesstionds

ummm.....

Go to the doctor. A good girlfriend of mine has anxiety, and the doctor prescribed her to medicine and it really helped.

my .02

barnes3

I have a place that might know what to do. You can try to post it on Internation Medicine. If you can not I will. But before I do I need a list of meds that you have taken that did not work.

I will let you know what turns up...

barnes3

ive taken as for 9 years but ive only had anxiety for 2. ive taken buspar, effexor, celexa, paxil, clonipin, valium, xanax and nothing works. ssris make me feel like hell and the others dont help. ive tried kava, inositol and several vitamin stacks. im sick of feeling like this:(

Best of Luck....

I posted it, and I should have some responses within the next day. Whether they are good or whether they are bad news, I dunno. I will post back here if I here anything.

barnes3

Did you aquire this anixiety from AS usage? I find that when i use EQ i get pretty bad anxiety. And it takes quite a few months for my body to get back to normal.

M56M

BigNuts...

This is what I got back from a doctor on the board. He said to take nefazadon (serzone) and take some psychotherapy. He said that anxiety victums respond well to the therapy. He said that if you have acute anxiety to keep lorazepam around (2mgsq8hrs).

That is pretty much verbatum...hope this helps.

barnes3

I would seek psychotherapy. Many times a good psychotherapist can be more effective than meds, and it doesn't sound like you are a good candidate for psychopharmacology. I am a psychotherapist and have seen many patients who suffer from anxiety benefit from the combination of the two. (therapy and meds)

thanks everyone. and i think most was brought on by inslin use, i guess i should just call it quits on the juice because im tired of feeling this way.:bawling:

Top Bottom