Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANXIETY!! can anyone whose had it help me out here

decem

thanks for coming into my thread guys..

hello.. my name is decem.. i'm about 15 days into my deca/dbol/test cycle and i have anxiety..

ok, i'm about 90% sure it's anxiety and not a heart or lung problem.

my symptoms = dull ache in chest and shortness of breath for up to an hour at a time... it doesn't seem to be provoked by anything in particular.. it's cool when i work out.. but i do feel it before i work out (so much so that i think about how i'm going to get help if i pass out on the treadmill walking).. i get it sitting at the computer.. driving.. laying in bed.. walking through the store.. but not really when i work out or have sex or walk down the street.

if you have had anxiety, can you guys please share your symptoms with me.. as well as what seems to provoke it (any certain activity or use of any certain aas) and also what you do or take to get rid of it..

i haven't taken anything for it yet.. i've dropped the dbol (my third day off today).. i have drank a few beers and that didn't really help.

any advice or input is appreciated.. thanks gents.

for some reason i wanna say mustang got anxiety from eq, or maybe it was something else...might want to ask him.

Bro I got the same thing...The main thing I can tell you to do is RELAX. You are perfectly fine. I had all the symptoms you had and I always thought I was gonna have a heart attack. I got checked out and found out I was in good health. Go get checked and it will put your mind at eas. I still had the anxiety after the cycle ended and I started a vitamin stack I got from a book and it has helped a grat deal. I agree about the E/C/A though as thermo's have been known to increase anxiety. E-mail or PM me anytime if you have any questions. I know anxiety is a hard thing to deal with and sometimes it helped to talk with someone

M18

I understand...

Like the above guys said.........lay off the Thermogenics or at least find one that has the least (anxiety) reaction to your body. Remember, everyones body chemistry is different. For me, if I take one Xenedrene - I am ready to cry or freak out (emotional roller coaster). The only thermogenic I can take is Hydroxycut follwed by Met-Rx's Thermocore (time released). E/C/A was totally out of the question for me after one try.

I have an anxiety/depression problem that is being treated with Paxil. I just recently began this treatment an am adjusting my Thermo dosage until I find the right one.

decem! I've have had/have the same thing my symptoms was/are (they change all the time) shortness of breath, chest pain, sweating, dizziness, fear of death, etc. etc. and sex makes it all go away :confused: I've been check out in every way by count less doctors and they could not find anything wrong with me so now ive been diagnosed with panic attack/anxiety so the doc put me on seroxat but i stopped taking it because I have learnt to deal with it in my own way after going to group consultation but first you must rule out all possibilities of any psychical course of this (which I don't think there is) and after that go talk to a psychiatrist its really hard to do this on your own if not impossible!

get well soon Bro

reconnect

thanks guys..

first off, i haven't used any ephedrine or caffeine (besides coffee) or any type of energy booster at all for over 5 months now.. so that's not it.

i had my health checked by a physician but he was a quack and only really found that my bp was 160/100 and my heart rate was high... i had chest x-rays and an ekg and everything panned out.

tr... you might want to talk to MOD before continuing you paxil treatment.. he does not recommend it at all.. (i think it's paxil)

reconnect... man, i don't know if i'm ready for group consultation yet... and then i can't get a damn psych because my insurance fucking sucks and doesn't cover enough of it for me to afford it right now.. so that's out for at least another 2-4 weeks while i search for a better hmo/ppo that i can get affordable treatment with.. anywho.. i'm hoping to be able to control this without true true meds.. thanks again reconnect..

bumping for a little while cause it's back...

tj24 had recommended kava kava before bed.. does anyone else successfully use kava kava for anxiety?

i'm hoping to get MOD and garywary (i think he's had anxiety as well) and some others on here... so i'm probably be bumping for awhile.

bumping for chest pain...

and i just remembered that MOD is helping the effort in new york.. so i won't expect his reply.. but others would be appreciated.

I used to have anxiety in the form of insomnia, loss of appetite, occasional irritable bowel, occasional nausea, occasional racing heart and heart palpitations. I was not using gear, but I have a stressful job.

St. John's Wort has really taken care of all this. I take 3 caps before bed and it works like a charm. It doesn't work for some people and is considered mild in effect, but it has essentially no side effects so I would recommend trying it.

Top Bottom