Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANXIETY!! can anyone whose had it help me out here

one word - xannax, and lots of it
just kidding, layoff some of those stimulants, you'll get good enough pumps with your cycle

Yellowbottle , i would definitely not go on another cycle if i were you heres my reasoning:Most of us as im sure you are aware know that using anabolic steroids (alcohol;dugs and high levels of stress also cause disruption of the HPA axis through similar mechanisms, but i will use anabolic steroids in this article for example) worsens your psychology problems by disrupting your HPA axis . Most people believe that the reduction in testosterone is to blame , but this is only a very small part of the problem. Rather the major cause is due to the disregulation of the stress response within the HPA axis. Most of us know that anabolic steroids prevents cortisol from binding to its receptor sites. Although this is great for muscle building it is terrible for our stress respone system as cortisol is an integral part of this system and is ultimately used to de-activate our stress response.

You see it works like this ,once we are placed under stress the hypothalamus in our brain sectretes CRH Corticotropin Releasing Hormone(or Factor) this in turn stimulates the pituitary to release ACTH Adrenocorticotropic Releasing Hormone which in turn stimulates the realease of Cortisol from the adrenal glands. The blood cortisol level then rises , until it reaches a certain level at which point it deactivates the secretion of CRF thus completing the Negative feedback loop . Whilst taking anabolic steroids cortisol is prevented from completing the cycle ,as such the CRH remains activated. This would explain the "on cycle" anxiety as CRH is pro-inflammatory (anxiety can be described as a pro-infammatory reaction), whereas cortisol (which is being prevented from doing its job) is anti-inflammatory .This is the reason why they they give people with asthma a corticosteroid inhaler , (asthma like anxiety is a pro-inflammatory reaction which can actually be brought on by anxiety which would explain the connection) to complete the loop, which to me is like pouring fuel on the fire due to the subsequent immunosuppression but thats another story altogether.

Post cycle the cortisol is allowed to bind to its receptor sites, but the build up of CRH and ACTH results in the dreaded cortisol backlash .It can damage the hypothalamus (ironically the system that controls it) causing atrophy and dampening its response to cortisol ie The disregulation of the HPA axis as the dampend response of the hypothalamus results in constantly activated CRH and subsequent high levels cortisol . The CRH is responsible for the anxiety and the cortisol is responsible for depression (as it interupts the synthesis of serotonin) . This would explain why you are either anxious or depressed ie. either the cortisol is inhibiting the hypothalamus or it is pumping out too much anxiety causing CRH. ie your HPA axis is either over-activated or underactivated, and why everything seems to slow down when you are depressed or speed up when you are anxious.

BigAndy said:
Doc Todd , yes i do feel alot better about myself now that ive knocked you off your high horse, thanks for asking.

In response first off serotonin is not a hormone its a neurotransmitter, ofcourse i know cortisol has other effects - such as immunosuppression and as an anti-inflammatory, which suprise suprise works by turning off the pro-inflammatory CRH.

Big Andy,

I was just browsing through some of your previous and very eloquent posts and i think i see your side of the story now......you are pissed off im a doctor and you think im on a high horse. I guess im still riding high on my horse by the way. If you arent happy with what i or anyone else does for a living, then you have more problems than this board or any doctor can solve.

I am truly sorry about your depression and anxiety and whatever other psychiatric problems you have. Have some karma....looks like you need it.

Lastly, i will not respond to you on this board anymore if all you want to do is flame. If you want to PM me thats fine.

Good luck.

T

Last edited:
F*ck the PAXIL

:toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

All of the suggestions seem worthwhile. However, PAXIL is not as pretty as those cool commercials they use. It seems that you have some temporary.....I repeat: TEMPORARY conditions. Use a temporary remedy. Things like valium, kavalactones, codeine, maybe even G (if you are aware of the history and effects) are all temporary band-aids that you can use to deal with the demons of a cycle. Alot of medications change your hormones over time (PAXIL) and then you are not dealing with a mind over matter type of addiction like you might experience with the short lived chemicals I listed earlier, but you would be allowing your body to be changed hormonally. In other words: Up the Sylmarin and have a couple of beers. If you can get some percocets thats cool too. Just dont make a long term decision for a temporary problem.

I didn't read the thread and I'd say its already been said but, Bro go to the doctor! Tell him everything youre taking. I had panick attacks for about a week and a half (feelings of suffication, feeling that youre going to die, lasting about 5 mins) I went to the doc and got on some anxiety meds and they went away within a few days. I too was begining my cycle (w/dbol) so it could be from that. Good luck bro!

oops just read that the anxiety is gone, congrats.

Couldve been the Dbol bro as I too was taking it when I had my panick/anxiety attacks.

i don't know how the hell this thread got resurrected.. but i'll fill y'all in on the situation.

i took dbol and winny along with multivitamin and milk thistle...

any time on dbol or winny for more than 3 days and my b.p. shot through the roof.. it wasn't anxiety.. it was high b.p.... 160/110 at its highest..

well.. after trying to take winny again and then taking milk thistle only to have my b.p. spike about 3 hours later.. i linked it to the milk thistle..

so then i tried an experiment..

50mg winny eod.. then 50mg every 36h.. then 50mg ed.. then 75mg ed.. have been at 50-75mg ed for over a week and a half and have had no problems at all.. maybe a slight elevation to 140/90.. but that's about it..

so.. i don't know if it was in my mind or not.. but the milk thistle and multivitamin, which i haven't taken in 3 weeks and haven't had a problem, was causing my high b.p. through some type of synergistic effects with the 17aa's..

joack said:
Forget what we say, go see your doctor.

That is the best advice I've heard.

Best wishes and get yourself checked out, you got nothing to lose.

WRJ

Top Bottom