Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANXIETY!! can anyone whose had it help me out here

thanks trevdog.. how long did that take to kick in.. i thought you had to build your blood levels up first?

Kava Kava

When ever I get strong anxiety from a cycle I hit the Kava Kava herb. Works like a charm for me...mellows you out completely. Might be worth looking into.

T

yeah me too it can be related to a particular drug you are taking d bol etc get some valium from a doc it will help. sometimes when you raise your hormone levels this can happen to people it mght be somethin you have to put up with when your on if that the case youll have to find some drugs to counter these sides. testosterone has been known to produce anxiety in some individuals. i know how it feels bro its horrible.

St. John's Wort and Kava kava pretty ineffective. Actually, liquid Kava Kava is goood in conjunction with Melatonin for sleeping, but if you want to get rid of anxiety try two teaspoons of Insositol three times a day. I just finished reading an Israeli study, and another from Harvard Med. Join the cult of Gary Wary my son and all your problems will be solved. Also, adding 400mg of SAME three times a day is great, but expensive.

Hey, decem...it was eq for me.Made me feel absolutly horrible at first...I dropped it back to 400 a week, and I feel a lot better now.You just have to really try to put it all in perspective,because everybody is chemically different.
Good luck,
C.P.

Phil King said:
St. John's Wort and Kava kava pretty ineffective. Actually, liquid Kava Kava is goood in conjunction with Melatonin for sleeping, but if you want to get rid of anxiety try two teaspoons of Insositol three times a day. I just finished reading an Israeli study, and another from Harvard Med. Join the cult of Gary Wary my son and all your problems will be solved. Also, adding 400mg of SAME three times a day is great, but expensive.
listen to this guy this shit works. I went through the same shit and i still am going through it. I have put up with anxiety for 8 weeks now and i said fuck it and now im seeing a phys tues. Good luck, by the way I have the chest pains also. Mine scare the shit out of me. pm me I have the same shit you do and i will help you out

I have had anxiety for over 5 years, and been on Paxil ever since. I notice that caffine affects mine the most. Well that and weed. I cut out the caffine. Hangovers are when its the worst. Once in a while I forget to refill my script, and get all loopey. Light headed, numb lips, feel like shit. I think its from the withdrawl from the chemical balance it creates, but not sure? Anyone else have problems coming off this stuff. I don't wanna take this shit forever.

hardrock said:
I have had anxiety for over 5 years, and been on Paxil ever since. I notice that caffine affects mine the most. Well that and weed. I cut out the caffine. Hangovers are when its the worst. Once in a while I forget to refill my script, and get all loopey. Light headed, numb lips, feel like shit. I think its from the withdrawl from the chemical balance it creates, but not sure? Anyone else have problems coming off this stuff. I don't wanna take this shit forever.
yes do a research about inositol

I like that everyone is telling you exactly what I told you long ago...mwahahahaha. Sorry, I'm not a gloater just couldn't resist. Dude, there are so many things you can try. The first and most important is that you're giong to have to give up being you for a while if that makes sense. You're the kind of guy who likes to analyze shit to death until you can change that 90% certainty to 99.999999999% and beyond, right? That's just going to make it worse. Forget it. You know what it is. I say, I saaaayyy, you know what it is. What can you do about it? Maybe inositol, maybe some other med, but try starting with some form of meditation. I don't do that whole sitting with you feet wrapped all up and humming like a fucking bumble bee jazz. But if you can get some shag carpeting, a big disco ball for your ceiling, lots of lotions, some Birkenstock sandals, and grow a nice long pony tail that would help. Just lie down in front of the tv and relax. If the tightness starts up try telling it to kindly fuck off and start trying think of what eating a pair of horse testicles would taste like. Stuff like that - that wasn't entirely a joke either. This is totally a case of mind over matter and you above most should be able to achieve that. So do it.

Top Bottom