Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anvar alone?

MHS2019

[FONT=&quot]I read in this months MD that you should not run Anavar by itself. I was planning on doing 20mgs a day by itself. I have several "normal cycles" under my belt, and am using this just to keep muscle, and harden up some. I do not want want to gain anymore bulk as I am involved in agility type sports.[/FONT]

why not just run sarms in this scenario then as opposed to anavar... you can accomplish everything you want and then some with sarms, and would not have to get shut down and need a big recovery and pct etc...

Definitely smarter to go with sarms in this case. Running anavar alone is really not ideal for a Male, and it will shit your natural test down meaning you need a full PCT.

Agree with PON. Anavar only cycle for males is kinda meh...besides I think your goals are perfectly achievable with milder options like sarms for instance.

I read in this months MD that you should not run Anavar by itself. I was planning on doing 20mgs a day by itself. I have several "normal cycles" under my belt, and am using this just to keep muscle, and harden up some. I do not want want to gain anymore bulk as I am involved in agility type sports.

Hows the diet and what are your stats - age etc

[FONT=&quot]I read in this months MD that you should not run Anavar by itself. I was planning on doing 20mgs a day by itself. I have several "normal cycles" under my belt, and am using this just to keep muscle, and harden up some. I do not want want to gain anymore bulk as I am involved in agility type sports.[/FONT]
For those goals I wouldnt even bother with anavar. Sarms would fit perfectly here

Top Bottom