Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

antibiotics and test

Maxwell Push

I'm on my 4th week of test 500 mg a week and a bad toothache brought to the dentist, he jus gave the bad news I need a root canal and I need to take antibiotics for 7 days to kill the infection, do you think I can still continue my cycle of should I stop now? thank you.

dentists hand out antibiotics like candy

you really only need the pain killers.. i wouldn't take the antibiotics (unless you ACTUALLY have an infection) or the cortico they give you

i went through the same thing last year.. 1 dentist gave me 3 scripts, and the other dentist gave me 3 more. and we wonder why big pharma makes so much money and why people are overprescribed

Anti-bitoics won't effect the way steroids work or anything like that. No need to change anything with your cycle.

The problem with antibiotics is that they kill the bad bacteria that makes you sick, but also the beneficial bacteria in your digestive flora. If you do decide to take the probiotics, also take a good quality probiotic at the same time.

As mentioned above it should not play with your cycle you should be good to go. But also if its not infected I would stay away from taking the antibiotics. The kill all your good gut bacteria and it takes a while to recover fully.

No issue at all. The only time I would stop a cycle for sickness is if I was not able to train for an extended period of time.

Top Bottom