Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Antibiotics on cycle?

JovanLS400

Hi guys, figured this would be the best place to get an informed answer..I'm in the second week of a light Var only cycle (30mg/day) and I've had a nagging cough that seems to have gotten progressively worse over the last week or so...Would it be ok to take medicine (antibiotics) for the cough while on? I'm really noticing terrific strength gains, and I dont think i'd like to stop the Var while taking medicine...any help is much appreciated!

yea i had a question like that too...i think it has absolutely nothing to do with it but can my allergy medicine interfere with AAS gains?

i just got through reading a website that says chest congestion and weezing is a sign of an allergic reaction to oxandrolone. i to am getting ready for a cycle of the var and was researching everything i could find. i cant remember the web page but i just did a search for oxandrolone and started reading the websites that popped up. hope this helps.
disco

JovanLS400 said:
Hi guys, figured this would be the best place to get an informed answer..I'm in the second week of a light Var only cycle (30mg/day) and I've had a nagging cough that seems to have gotten progressively worse over the last week or so...Would it be ok to take medicine (antibiotics) for the cough while on? I'm really noticing terrific strength gains, and I dont think i'd like to stop the Var while taking medicine...any help is much appreciated!

thanks for the replies guys, but seems like all of u are wondering the same thing...Is there someone more knowledgable about the subject who can please shed some light? thanks

Do you even know that its a bacterial infection? If not, anti-Bs are usless. WAY too many people think anti-B are like a damn cure all.
Never take anti-Bs unless prescribed by a doc. All the missuse has lead to increased incidence of MRSA and if you get an MRSA thats Vanco resistant, your fucked.
See a doc, see a dentist.
some anti-Bs are toxic as fuck ( like vancomycin) so id be warry, but it depends on the bacteris (usually depends on its gram reaction).

bigrand said:
Do you even know that its a bacterial infection? If not, anti-Bs are usless. WAY too many people think anti-B are like a damn cure all.
Never take anti-Bs unless prescribed by a doc. All the missuse has lead to increased incidence of MRSA and if you get an MRSA thats Vanco resistant, your fucked.
some anti-Bs are toxic as fuck ( like vancomycin) so id be warry, but it depends on the bacteris (usually depends on its gram reaction).

Thanks for the info...I was prescribed the anti-Bs for my cough...However it didnt totally go away, and I've still got some medicine left over... Can u give me any advice on the toxicity of Pentrexyl? thanks in advance

I was on a var only cycle and got sick used zithromax which are very strong with no problems.

bigrand said:
Finally....someone that knows exactly what they're writing about! Thank you!

If you're on you can take certain forms of antibiotics with limited (yes limited not absent) negative effects on your results. Do not take any antibiotics that are pencillin or derivatives....ending in "cillin (an)"....like Amoxycillin. Zithromax is probably the least invasive on gear......but you just can't be taking it for a cough. Antiboitics require just as much knowledge and care as Tren injections.

Top Bottom