Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti - prolactin question

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Ok so I have a buddy that wants to run tren(prohormone), however he had gyno issues in the past. He ran it for a week and started getting sore and puffy.

However he also recently took tribulus and started getting the same puffiness and soreness.

1) So is he sensitive to both estrogen AND prolactin from tren? Is it even safe to say that the tren soreness was from prolactin and not estrogen?

2) If necessary, what supps should he get before he starts tren. anti-prolactin AND estro blocker?

Nelson dont you have a supp for anti prolactin?

the prami you will dose it twice a day kinda a pain and it come with a list of sides itself...like headaches, sleepiness...the dostinex i dont notice anything....but both are good for libido...

lol slimjim he wants to run something not as harsh at first, i told him differently but tren is still pretty amazing for a prohormone

Do i have to get caber/bromo/parmi? Arent there supps that do the same thing? Especially since its only 4 week cycle

i think i heard somthing bout vit b5? or some b-vit idk but i wouldnt touch tren or deca without dostinex.... jmo

Ok so I have a buddy that wants to run tren(prohormone), however he had gyno issues in the past. He ran it for a week and started getting sore and puffy.

However he also recently took tribulus and started getting the same puffiness and soreness.

1) So is he sensitive to both estrogen AND prolactin from tren? Is it even safe to say that the tren soreness was from prolactin and not estrogen?

2) If necessary, what supps should he get before he starts tren. anti-prolactin AND estro blocker?

Nelson dont you have a supp for anti prolactin?

Tribulus can increase estrogen in some cases.

We have an anti prolacton supp coming out called LO-PROLAC, but it won;t be ready until January. In the meantime, dostinex and some POST CYCLE. But be careful with the dox dosing. The sides can get nasty.

Top Bottom