Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti- Inflammatory and AS

hipsacjack

Is it ok to take anti-inflamitory medication during a cycle? I have a bad knee and a bad back as well. As of now, I can't do legs because my knee is in such bad shape. The doc gave me a prescription and I'm supposed start my cycle on mon.

Take 3 advil 3 times a day for at least 2 weeks to get it in your system. After that they should start working and you can lower the dosage.

BUT the best thing you can possibly do if you don't mind a little pain is: Get some deca - shoot it in the tear drop muscle just about the knee. Give it about a day and you will be a new man. It should work for about a month.

Can't take deca I'm on Finasteride. I'll keep the Advil in mind, but what about the presription anti-inflammitory med?

I've been taking anti-inflammatory's for years and have done several cycles. Just drink tons of water to flush them though your system. I have had no problems.

I think it would be better to take cortico steroids while on anabolics to counteract the negative effects the cortico steroids produce.

I don't think I want to mess with a cortico steroid with the sides in mind plus isn't it catabolic? I can't read my docs writing very well but I think it says Indomethacia. Is that a cortico steroid?

Best thing to do is call your Dr.and tell him that you can not take the drug he perscribed and ask him if he can inject your knee with a little depo medrol. This is a form of a cortico steroid, but will not interfear with your cycle or your health. I am not sure of the drug that you have mentioned. This is not one of the drugs we keep samples of in our office. If you do want to continue with an oral medication, I would strongly reccomend 25mg of Vioxx a day. This is what I take when I have flair ups in my shoulder, and it usually takes care of it in about 2-3 days. Let me know if you need anything else.

MaxBiceps said:
I think it would be better to take cortico steroids while on anabolics to counteract the negative effects the cortico steroids produce.

I don't think this is a good idea at all. 1 step forward, 1 step back.Try to get a hold of some Viox from your doc. That and a glucosimine supplement will help a lot!

Top Bottom