Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-inflammatories and AAS

J

Juice Authority

Does anyone ever use these while on a cycle to reduce inflammation? Do they hinder gains?

Why do you want to reduce inflamation? Its critical for healing. Additionally most are very hard on the liver. I have not used an anti-inflamatory in well over a year and im an old fart.

i use to use them for my shoulder it relieved my pain during workouts but it only masks the problem resulting in further injury.

Zyglamail said:
Why do you want to reduce inflamation? Its critical for healing. Additionally most are very hard on the liver. I have not used an anti-inflamatory in well over a year and im an old fart.

Swelling in lower back I get from squats and deadlifts. A lot of it has to do with the D-bol I'm on.

Aleve / Ibuprofen - they are not hard on the liver. Tylenol is hard on the liver. Aleve / Ibuprofen are NSAIDs (non-steroid anti inflammatory drugs) and can be hard on the stomach, if you are prone to ulcers or have had ulcers in the past. They have no effect on Test and should not hinder any gains. Many pro atheletes that use test, also use aleve or ibuprofen for soreness and inflammation. If you have inflammation such as a shoulder injury, the quicker you can get rid of the inflammation, the quicker you recover.

Aleve is 200mg each tablet, but you can take 2-3 tablets since they are the same as Naprosyn 500mg.

Ibuprofen is in 200mg tablets and you can take up to 800mg (4 tablets) at one time. 800mg Ibuprofen is actually prescription, so 4 tabs would equal the same.

Hope this helps and karma is always welcome.

One last note...of which may be of interest.

Evidence is building that the common pain relievers known as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may reduce the risk for Alzheimer's disease by nearly 50%. At this time, those most strongly associated for protection include ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) and the prescription NSAIDs sulindac (Clinoril) and indomethacin (Indocin). These agents have properties that prevent beta amyloid accumulation in the brain.

geoffgarst said:
One last note...of which may be of interest.

Evidence is building that the common pain relievers known as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may reduce the risk for Alzheimer's disease by nearly 50%. At this time, those most strongly associated for protection include ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) and the prescription NSAIDs sulindac (Clinoril) and indomethacin (Indocin). These agents have properties that prevent beta amyloid accumulation in the brain.

What I want to know is whether or not anti-inflammatories hinder gains. That's all I care about. I honestly could care less about liver toxicity at this point. If everyone has any direct evidence that show that anti-inflammatories hinder gains please post that up...thanks.

YA GOOD QUESTION IM CURRENTLY TAKING PREDISONE FOR MY SHOULDER. I POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE AND WAS TOLD IT CAUSES CATABOLISM? BIG TIME . OH WELL THE STUFF KICKS ASS AND IM ONLY ON IT FOR TWO WEEKS . HASNT HINDER MY GAIN AT ALL AT LEAST I CAN LIFT NOW

Top Bottom