Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-estrogens

pgerardone

I have to write this post for the benefit of the people new to A.S. I keep reading people telling others to "have noveldex on hand" when these people are planning to do vey heavy androgenic cycles. This is poor and stupid advise that will cause a great many to develop an unnecessary gyno problem. The theory that noveldex hinders gains is dumb also. If it does the effect is minimal. If this is a concern then arimidex should be used. I know a lot of top bodybuilders and no one I know takes a test, d-bol, anadrol ect. without an anti-estrogen. Once gyno starts most can forget novs stopping it. Novs must be started the same day as the steroids. Think about it this way, novs work by attaching to receptors that estrogen attach to so it is in the estrogen's way. If the estrogen has already attached and then the noveldex is introduced it is too late. Arimidex on the other hand eliminates estrogen and could be effective once the gyno starts but for some it will not get rid of gyno. If you get gyno there is a chance it will not go away without surgery. Why take a chance, because you think you will gain 2 more pounds if you do not take the novs? So you have a great physique but you will not show anyone because you have the chest of a 12 year old girl. Steroid novices come here for info so they should be givin correct info. Telling them not to use an anti-estrogen until the gyno starts is not good information.

shit

im doing a sust cycle im on my second week and i should get my order of nolva in next week am i still ok or do i increase my chances of gyno

pgerardone...That is good advice Bro...
There is one thing though...Let think about this. Nolvs are used to slow or stop breast cancer in women. It works by stopping there estrogen from attaching to the receptors in the breasts, etc. Women have estrogen in there bodies all the time. The nolvs fight the estrogen for the receptors whether there is estrogen there or not.
Cheers,
Jay

Ps. Al least have some sort of Anti-E on hand ALL the time! :confused:

Liquidex has gotten good reviews- the price is unbeatable. though you have to buy 80mgs at a time.

for those with less cash or needing a multitude of items for research, this applies to researchers only, the rest of you anabolic freaks go elswhere :) - talk to the A****** @skuz.net

nice post pgerardone, will begin tomorrow with my nolvas, still no breast symptoms but nevertheless will begin
peace bro's

Top Bottom