Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anti estrogen recommendations

Lamont41

I'm on TRT and 41 years old because of testes cancer i had back in my late 20's. my doc was me on sustanon 1ML every 10 days and i do blasting of steroids up to 500mgs a week. the problem is my doctor refuses to script me any anti estrogens because he said it isn't part of my TRT. so what should i do?

I'm on TRT and 41 years old because of testes cancer i had back in my late 20's. my doc was me on sustanon 1ML every 10 days and i do blasting of steroids up to 500mgs a week. the problem is my doctor refuses to script me any anti estrogens because he said it isn't part of my TRT. so what should i do?

so let me get this straight. you are a cancer survivor and your doctor put you on all that sustanon. 250 every 10 days is double what you should be on

high estrogen is like a match for cancer. you need to re-evaluate this

I am glad he will not prescribe an AI because that should never be part of a TRT protocol. What you will have to do is get it from another source. I recommend Domestic-Supply.

If you take an AI while on cycle, you are limiting your progress. I always used to use an AI and I read about the anabolic effects of estrogen. I stopped taking an AI, and the increased growth was remarkable.
Obviously, if you have gyno issues, you need to take an AI.
Since I do phase cycling, I will some times go high concentrations for short periods. I have gone as high as 1.5 g test with no AI and no issues. NOtE: I am not recommending anyone go that high, just showing that it is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My choice is sarms.forsale, we have plenty great sources here

Top Bottom