Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti estrogen questions

juice9999

I recently read 2 articles one in the current Musclemag and another onein Muscul. Develop. pertaining to anti-es. In the Musclemag article the author wrote how Nolvadex is and anti -e that attaches itself to receptor sites, blocking bad estrogen from attaching to these sites and preventing water ret, and gyno from occuring. Ive done these facts for time now. The article also said Proviron prevent estrogen from aromatizing, preventing it from being made. But in Muscular development the author wrote that Proviron works the same way as Nolvadex, preventing, estrogen from attaching to sites. I am a littleconfused at these contradictions these articls had towards one another. Both of these mags i see as reliable sources on these subjects, but one must be wrong. Can someon give somefeedback on how proviron actually works?
I also have another question pertaining to ariidex and liquidex. I understand this drug block estrogen from aromatizing. Do they supposively block much more estrogen from aromatizing and causing bad effects in your body opposed to Nolvadex. Proviron combo. Also i cannot find liqidex anywhere, ive asked all of my sources with little luck. I want to try one of these drugs with my next cutting cycle the spring. The problem is i can only get arimidex, and at $170 for 28 days its pretty pricey for me, it wont even cover the extent of the cycle. Has anyone ever used say .25-.5 etc mg / day in opposed to 1mg. Will this be more beneficial using lower dosages or arimidex in opposed to using 25mg proviron/day, and 20mg nolv/day? Thanks u for reading this anwser to my little problems can help me out a lot.

Artlcle 1-Musclemag March 02'pages 64-68 (one of the best articles ive ever read if the facts are straight).
"Preventing Breasts and Baldness"

Article #2-Muscular Developement Jan 02' pg 235 in Anabolic Freak--an anti-e clomid question posted there.

Oh sht..one more quick ?,, does arimidex prevent the conversion of DHT..

Thanks again....

Top Bottom