Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti Estrogen

JSmedley

Hey guys...

I just started my first cycle tonight...

I'm a 21/male, 5'7" and 160.

I'm stacking Test and Deca...

Should I be taking any type of anti estrogen? I've heard different variations of people taking it during the cycle and after the cycle etc.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

You should probally use AIFM or Aromasin for the test. I would say keep Nolva on hand but that could cause problems with Deca. You need a different compound to help deca sides such as Bromo, dostinex, Vitex ect. You do need to get a PCT together. You should have done alot more research before you got started and made sure you had everything you needed. Good luck.

Caper

JSmedley said:
Hey guys...

I just started my first cycle tonight...

I'm a 21/male, 5'7" and 160.

I'm stacking Test and Deca...

Should I be taking any type of anti estrogen? I've heard different variations of people taking it during the cycle and after the cycle etc.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

So, you just couldn't wait to start and reckoned to do your research later. That's a very poor way of arranging the two.

What doses are you running? What ancillaries do you have available? Do some research and post up what you think you should be taking - it'll help you to sort the wheat from the chaff of the responses you might get.

Top Bottom