Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anti E help?

marveljohn

[FONT=&quot]While on a test only cycle of 750/week for 6 weeks, what should I take for an Anti E while on ? Could I take nolvadex during and for pct, or should I just use it for one or the other. My only other option would be adex during and nolva PCT. Do you think there is any reason for me to get the adex to avoid gyno or should the nolva do the trick. Thanks[/FONT]

nolvadex IS NOT an AI and NO you should not use it... first issue is running test at a ridiculous dose, which is your plan... there's no need whatsoever to do that.. second, you need arimidex or aromasin and third, you have zero clue how to even run a pct... if i were you, i would not run a thing because you are basically clueless on what you are doing

nolvadex IS NOT an AI and NO you should not use it... first issue is running test at a ridiculous dose, which is your plan... there's no need whatsoever to do that.. second, you need arimidex or aromasin and third, you have zero clue how to even run a pct... if i were you, i would not run a thing because you are basically clueless on what you are doing
Take this to heart or your in for a real bad time

While on a test only cycle of 750/week for 6 weeks, what should I take for an Anti E while on ? Could I take nolvadex during and for pct, or should I just use it for one or the other. My only other option would be adex during and nolva PCT. Do you think there is any reason for me to get the adex to avoid gyno or should the nolva do the trick. Thanks

You're asking basics101 type questions - read the article.

[FONT=&quot]While on a test only cycle of 750/week for 6 weeks, what should I take for an Anti E while on ? Could I take nolvadex during and for pct, or should I just use it for one or the other. My only other option would be adex during and nolva PCT. Do you think there is any reason for me to get the adex to avoid gyno or should the nolva do the trick. Thanks[/FONT]
With that much test you will need a hefty dose of ai, and nolva is not an ai. At all. Otherwise you're looking at gyno and a dead dick

Top Bottom