Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-E of choice on Sust/Deca/Dbol?

Nighthawkk

I'm on a moderate dose bulk cycle again (Sust 500mg pw/Deca 300mg pw/Dbol 40mg) and have both nolvadex, proviron, and arimidex on hand, and have been using 0.5mg a-dex EOD right from the start. I will be running short soon, and was wondering if I should just stick to one or the other, or maybe try something along the lines of letrozole or aromasin next (have never used either). Would femara be too strong and unecessary for a cycle like this? Just asking because it is approximately the same price. I wouldn't mind using the nolv or proviron too, but I was saving the nolv for pct and gyno issues if they occured, and the prov for possible deca-dick issues. I can still use them if I need to though. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

what about aifm from the afstore. i just picked up two bottles and hear it works better than adex and aromasin. its pretty cheap too bc of the introductory price.

Nighthawkk said:
I'm on a moderate dose bulk cycle again (Sust 500mg pw/Deca 300mg pw/Dbol 40mg) and have both nolvadex, proviron, and arimidex on hand, and have been using 0.5mg a-dex EOD right from the start. I will be running short soon, and was wondering if I should just stick to one or the other, or maybe try something along the lines of letrozole or aromasin next (have never used either). Would femara be too strong and unecessary for a cycle like this? Just asking because it is approximately the same price. I wouldn't mind using the nolv or proviron too, but I was saving the nolv for pct and gyno issues if they occured, and the prov for possible deca-dick issues. I can still use them if I need to though. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

I would stick to what works, since arimidex has been working - stick to it. If you will need something stronger, go with letrozole. 0.5mg arimidex is a good place to be...

I use 25mg of Nolvadex and 25-50mg Proviron. Works really well and my more advanced using friends use that also and they swear by it.

have to agree with the arimidex on this one, if its been working stay with it, its not that bad on your chlosterol like the letrozole....And your dose isn't very high, if your signs of estrogen are too bad and or your gyno starts flaring up out of control of the arimidex you could then try the much stronger letrozole(femara)

Top Bottom