Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANTI-DEPRESSANTS and THERMOGENICS

tr2001

Has anyone who is taking ANTI-DEPRESSANTS have good or bad experiences with thermogenics? I was recently prescribed Paxil (20mg) and am cautious about using thermogenics as many of them increase my anxiety. Has anyone experienced any changes or adjustments while using ANTI-DEPRESSANTS and THERMOGENICS? If so, what did you use?

Many thermogenics act upon norepinephrine.. therefore there is interaction between antdeps and thermog' like ephedrine.

However, keep the dose of ephedrine small - and you might find that your anti-dep medicine is augmented i.e. works better. This is especially tru of the norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. e.g. Effexor is augmented by ephedrine.. however, take too latge a dose (above 20mg per day) and you can aggravate your depression - due to norepinephrine caused anxiety...

Inositol is still miles better. Try it.

I was on ssri's for a year while also taking the eca stack-my psychiatrist was not happy about the use of thermos, but I feel that the combo is safe.

SSRI's have been used clinically with thermogenic agents, namely yohimbine. Since a problem with SSRI's is decreased libido, some clinicians have used this combination to try and combat this problem. If I remember correctly, there was no problems with this combination.

I've used ECA and prozac with no problem. Just monitor yourself. If you get too wired, cut back on the ECA.

cockdezl said:
SSRI's have been used clinically with thermogenic agents, namely yohimbine. Since a problem with SSRI's is decreased libido, some clinicians have used this combination to try and combat this problem. If I remember correctly, there was no problems with this combination.

That is true... Ginko Biloba has also found to be effective at restoring erectile function.

Depressed/Anxious: Inositol is still worth a try.

You may not want to take an ECA stack or Yohimbe with an SSRI. I am on Zoloft, I did a lot of research and found that out that there are possible reactions between the two..

Do a little research.. but I would advise against it.

Gman

Top Bottom