Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anti-aging/hrt clinics

rj27

26 yrs old blood work is about to be done full panel

Im looking for a clinic or place that will let me do blood test and then obtain scripts for test and maybe hgh max. Money is not my problem .. I just want to feel better and i dont have insurance either. Im looking for a online place or anti aging place ..even if its one of the florda places.

pm me thx bros

I have never used them, I found:
Jesse William
Consultant
Spectrum Services
Ph: 866.306.8139 ext# 302
Fax: 866.572.1427
Email: [email protected]
Address: 8004 NW 154 St #106
Miami Lakes, FL 33016

I recommend using Google. Type in anti aging and your city. You'll find Drs. listed. Look for those affiliated with hospitals and who file insurance claims.

Another approach is to visit a large compound pharmacy in your locale. Ask for Drs who are submitting testo scripts. My Dr fit all the above.

What kind of doses has "tharc" put all of you on?
They will have your hormone levels tested and adjust accordingly - on the high end typically. You will go on BHRT for a pre determined amount of time (10 weeks or so) and then take a few weeks off and have more blood work done. They use bio identical hormones rather than synthetic so it is more custom to what you need. You can also be completely honest about any steroid use - they are used to it.

They will have your hormone levels tested and adjust accordingly - on the high end typically. You will go on BHRT for a pre determined amount of time (10 weeks or so) and then take a few weeks off and have more blood work done. They use bio identical hormones rather than synthetic so it is more custom to what you need. You can also be completely honest about any steroid use - they are used to it.

so the prescribe just test? what kind?

They should all offer all types of test and other things too like deca, GH etc...

Top Bottom