Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti aging clinics vs. endocrinologists

carl33

I'm wanting to learn about the best place to get a script for testosterone replacement therapy HRT/TRT

should I try going to an anti-aging Clinic which I am confident will prescribe me whatever I want but charged me a lot of money per month or should I try to go to an endo and go via the insurance route? what's been your experiences

i would not go to any anti aging clinics... they are more so out to get your money than anything and offer horrible advice and often put people on protocols not needed and often detrimental to them... i would avoid those clinics

I do not trust anti aging clinics sir. I would suggest going with an endocrinologist who will actually look at more so for your best interest and not just your money

I'm wanting to learn about the best place to get a script for testosterone replacement therapy HRT/TRT

should I try going to an anti-aging Clinic which I am confident will prescribe me whatever I want but charged me a lot of money per month or should I try to go to an endo and go via the insurance route? what's been your experiences

easier to get a TRT script from anti aging clinic, thats good way to do trt

Top Bottom