Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti aging clinics

wheelers

Hey i was wondering about these anti aging clinics that keep popping up everywhere. How many of you use them and do you recommend them? How much are you paying for their services? I'm looking for HGH, Test and that sort of thing but don't want to get ripped off. Also how did you find out about them?

i dont use them and i dont recommend them... they generally overcharge or put people on shit they dont need etc...

I recommend sticking to our approved sources here. You will get better prices, top quality products, and be able to buy what you need, not what the clinic wants you to buy. I recommend Domestic-Supply. Check out my signature.

the guys on instagram you see recommending these places should be hung by the balls, they are being PAID to push these places.

i cannot tell you how many of my newer clients that have come to me with problems cause they were put on all kinds of things like t3, clen, peptides, high dosages of TRT, bp meds, etc. all things that are completely unnecessary

Thete ate some good ones out there but theres a lot of bad. I have a good friend that uses one and his bill is 2500 bucks every 3 months for basically test, hgh, and some injectable vitamins. I've offered to set him up for a fraction of the price countless times but he wants to be "legal"

be prepared to be charged a good amount of cash for something you can do yourself with bloodwork

Top Bottom