Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anti acne and a cycle...

doubles1

alright im takin the classic test dbol cycle... and i was wondering because i have these anti acne pills that i used to take because of pimples and shit....but when would be the best time to start taking these in regards to my cycle...i just started my cyc on saturday...

thnxk...dd

na na na...what im saying is its a step down from accutane i got it prescribed last year...the stuff is still good

just wondering when the bets time to take during CYCLE WOuld be.....
if you need more info i'd be glad to post didnt know i f-ed up...

dd

if you have enough...i would just start taking when you start your cycle. most ance pills take at least 2 weeks to get going in your body. what kind do you have?

Lith

Danduke if you want an educated awanser you have to say wat you are taking. if it is minocycline 100mg capsules, used to control acne and treat certain infections. in some people they become dizzy,lightheaded,unsteady. and a whole bunch of others. be more clear... and do the search... no flame intended.
Biscuit...

well i just didnt konw when the acne and pimps if they do appear when they usually appear i didnt know if it was week 1 or week 10!...the pills are called IC SULFAMETHOXAZOLE....i used to get pimples on my back and now i dont...but wanted to use them for the cycle...thats all

Top Bottom