Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANSOMONE HGH - Is it real rHGH or Met-hGH ?

H

hound

Anyone have any experience with ANSOMONE HGH ?

Please Bro's, I need to know if anyone has used this hgh and how they did.

I'm concerned it is not the true 191 amino strand but a close one which is a 192 amino strand called somatrem.

If that is the case, it would be very bad because the bodies anti-bodies build up resistance to the extra amino cell and this anti-bodiy will neutralize the other 191 molecules rendering the time and investment to regret.

=== Please Read ==========================================

An ampoule Ansomone was offered to us for analyses. It turned out that the ampoule contained met-hGH instead of rhGH. The pharmaceutical producer Anhui Anke Biotechnology tells on it website a whole different story. According to the Chinese producer- mostly called AnkeBio- is Ansome a by modified bacteria produced compound, that is 100% equal to the growth hormone made by the human brain: somatropine (1) The scientist found another variant: Met-hGH or N-methionyl-hGH. Met-hGH is a molecule that exist out of 192 amino acids, and not out of 191 aminoacids like the natural growth hormone. The extra amino acid is methionine. Met-hGH is the active ingredient in the first generation synthetical growth hormone compounds like Protropin. Scientist also call it somatrem.

=========================================================

Thanks,
hound

verry intresting, maybe thats why my forehead is protruding and my jaw is jutting,
maybe thats why I didnt notice any fat loss on ansomone..on a real note

We're talking Chinese GH here folks, anyone have any knowledge on it to share?

where and how much to get it tested in a lab to be sure ?

:)

a guy I know's brother works at a clinic and all they sell is the ansemone so I dont know what the deal is and why it didnt work for me. Mine said rHGH.

Top Bottom