Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another weird problem...

dr0832

In the last 3-4 days I have had a very weird problem. All day long I feel as though my body is spinning and sort of bobbing forward and backward. Its very weird, annoying, and starting to scare me. It seems to get worse at night especially when I close my eyes. Its been making it impossible for me to sleep. It almost feels like when you drink way to much and you just feel like you can't stop spinning whenever my eyes are closed although I feel as though its less spinning and more like a bobbing feeling. I stopped taking all meds and supps 2 days ago and still am experiening this feeling. I was taking antiobiotic minocycline which says it may cause dizziness, but I have been taking it for 5 weeks and not experienced this until just recently. I also was taking 1000mg vit c, 1 multivit, vit b 150mg, 2-4mg of melatonnin, r-ala, biotin, and milk thistle. Also was taking Swole V.2, and gplenish I just started with the swole 8 days ago and the gplenish I have been taking for 3 months. Anybody have any idea whats going on. My fathers a doctor, and he has no idea. He just said its most likely from the supps or the meds, but how long does this stuff stay in the body after discontinuing use? I can't take this shit much longer.

weird.....

i assume you are taking the melatonin at night, right?

other than that....you have a lot of supps there to weed out and find which it is (if they are causing it at all)

uhh.....have you had an ear infection recently? do your ears feel weird at all.....just throwing something out......sometimes w/ ear infections it can totally throw your balance off

No I don't use any illedal drugs anymore. The feeling went away yesterday. I started taking the vitamins, creatine and glutamine again, and have felt fine all day. I doubt its the melatonin, but I will find out tomorrow. The antibiotics are probably what caused it, but I am not sure. My father was telling me about the inner ear balance today and how I may have some weird infection. I can;t remember the name. He said my grandmother gets it a lot and can't stand up for a few days at a time, and has to give some meds.

Top Bottom