Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Tren Thread

Just a side note - Im loving tren e/ test e. All the weight seems to have come off at once. Im off keto now and on a low carb (<150g) mod fats.

Next cycle - gonna wait till BF% is around 8% then trene / test e / var/ masteron....anyone tried this?

PS gonna add some more progress pics to the "other" tren thread in the next few days. Wopuld love top see some from somma u other Bro's

beachstud said:
Hey Burpees:

I can understand why you would keep A-dex or Aromasin doses small (because your gains will be hindered by too low estrogen) but I wouldn't cut it out completely, especially if you're experiencing that bloat. If you want to maximize your gains just back way off and do a coupla drops with your dost. That would be more proactive in my mind.

Well the Dost so far is going pretty good at 5 drops under my tongue when I wake up. Only been 3 days but I'm not a raging horn ball, so it seems pretty balanced. The Dost is just for prolactin suppression since that does affect gains - if I happen to have sex it's a minor plus.

I decided to drink down 0.5ml of Arimidex around 5pm yesterday before the gym. Man I feel like a new dude today! Vascularity is back, chest looks tighter, gut doesn't protrude so much - my jeans aren't so tight around the quads..calves have some vascularity again.. I'll see how 5 drops a day keeps me if not I'll just run at 0.5ml EOD again..

I think I'd rather bump up to 750mg of Cyp a week than to walk around so puffy..

Burpees said:
Well the Dost so far is going pretty good at 5 drops under my tongue when I wake up. Only been 3 days but I'm not a raging horn ball, so it seems pretty balanced. The Dost is just for prolactin suppression since that does affect gains - if I happen to have sex it's a minor plus.

I decided to drink down 0.5ml of Arimidex around 5pm yesterday before the gym. Man I feel like a new dude today! Vascularity is back, chest looks tighter, gut doesn't protrude so much - my jeans aren't so tight around the quads..calves have some vascularity again.. I'll see how 5 drops a day keeps me if not I'll just run at 0.5ml EOD again..

I think I'd rather bump up to 750mg of Cyp a week than to walk around so puffy..

"If I happen to have sex it's a minor plus" ???? I guess people are just different than me...

That's cool man that you tried A-Dex again. Only you know your body so, knowing that too much est suppression could hinder gains, just keep the dosing as light as you can.

The problem I saw with what you were doing is that you had noticeable bloat. That would soon be followed by itchy nipples, followed shortly by gyno--hopefully not the irreversible kind--and then you find yourself playing defense for the rest of your cycle trying to control sides. I prefer a proactive, minimalist approach to AI's (and AAS in general). An ounce of prevention...

beachstud said:
"If I happen to have sex it's a minor plus" ???? I guess people are just different than me...

That's cool man that you tried A-Dex again. Only you know your body so, knowing that too much est suppression could hinder gains, just keep the dosing as light as you can.

The problem I saw with what you were doing is that you had noticeable bloat. That would soon be followed by itchy nipples, followed shortly by gyno--hopefully not the irreversible kind--and then you find yourself playing defense for the rest of your cycle trying to control sides. I prefer a proactive, minimalist approach to AI's (and AAS in general). An ounce of prevention...

LOL.. I didn't want to clarify, but I guess I should. I'm in the middle of a divorce, but I still live with her. So sometimes we do bang and it's a far and few between thing, and when we do it turns into an issue...all sorts of awkward. I'm a horny SOB and spend most of my time on the road looking and talking to women, I've yet to start bagging them.. Kind of want to wait till all is said and done and we're doing our own thing till I physically move on.. That's why I say the Tren has been really kind to me, I hope I stay one of those dudes with minimal psychological sides. Yesterday was a pretty tough day, felt wound up most of the day. Some chewing gum and a nice bench session straightened me out.

Right now I'm doing 5 drops of Dostinex every day, and 5 drops of Arimidex everyday. I actually feel a little bloated again today, mainly in the mid section. I'm down to 215 though! My weight is fluctuating like crazy..

I'm not sure how much 5 drops equals to, I know it wont be exact but is it like 0.1ml or 0.2ml or 0.3 etc.. I was going to use the slin pin but the drop from that isn't the same size as the one that comes from the glass dropped in my vials..

You're right though, I don't want to be dealing with the issue once it has a foot hold.. I'd rather prevent..

I'm trying to sign up for that Omega Project, waiting on Frank's call.. Hopefully I can pull some real major changes.. We'll see..

You can use the insulin pins in the triceps and biceps too. I have for a while and never had a problem.

I just can't see hitting my biceps or triceps. That's so gnarley. Oh well, maybe I'll try tomorrow...

Yeah, I have the same vial you're talking about Burpee, and I've always had a tough time determining what dosing I'm getting. You'd think they'd put some marcs on the dropper...

I'm kind of bummed about my progress all of a sudden. I dropped the ball a little over the weekend and just haven't felt the same pump as before. I'm trying to cut but not following through on the diet like I should be. I need to get back to low reps high weight and just get jacked for the next 3-4 weeks before it's game over for Tren...

beachstud said:
I just can't see hitting my biceps or triceps. That's so gnarley. Oh well, maybe I'll try tomorrow...

Yeah, I have the same vial you're talking about Burpee, and I've always had a tough time determining what dosing I'm getting. You'd think they'd put some marcs on the dropper...

I'm kind of bummed about my progress all of a sudden. I dropped the ball a little over the weekend and just haven't felt the same pump as before. I'm trying to cut but not following through on the diet like I should be. I need to get back to low reps high weight and just get jacked for the next 3-4 weeks before it's game over for Tren...
Word to that... me too.

Just went heavy today again (after doing 3x20 reps for about 4 weeks) and fuking loved it!!! My strength is way way up because of the high reps so when I'm only doing 8-10 I can lift a mountain all of a sudden.

Just did 6 reps of 110lb dumbells on incline bench with no spot. I AM ANIMAL~!

Alright, had to revive my own Tren thread. Here's the same post from the other thread:

Alright, here's a basic before/after. The first is a few years ago after I completed a marathon but it's about what I looked at before starting. I had shoulder surgery and was out for 6 months so this pic is about how I looked:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m261/Reikes/Sad.jpg

This next pic is from last week (week 7) of Tren/Test. It's a shitty pic I took after going for a run in the morning. I prob look better in my avitar from '06 because I was all pumped up from the gym and was a little leaner/better lighting, etc. This was the best I could do with shitty treo camera:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/...es/NewImage.jpg

I just hopped off @ week 8 and plan another 4 wks of Test/Winny. I'm kinda bummed because I'm fatter than I was at week 3-5. I just haven't been able to control my appetite and the sweats/rapid metabolism seemed to die out towards the end of the Tren. I prob should have ramped up the dosing from 50ed to 75 or 100 ed at the end but I was kind of over the rage,etc.

Tren was one hell of a ride but can't say I'll be jumping on again anytime soon. The rage was almost intolerable. I've never felt that way before and couldn't control it effectively. Libido was unbelievable, which I didn't expect. Could have been the dost I guess but WOWSERS do I like to fuck on that shit! Whew...

Top Bottom