Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Tren Thread

beachstud said:
BTW, sides seem to have subsided dramatically. I'm still horny as a goat but emotions are in check and insomnia is non-existent. I guess it was just an adjustment period coupled with one HELL of a shitty week at work.

I told ya that the first couple weeks were the worst. Glad to see everything is settling down. The more tren cycles you do, the easier it should get to control. As long as your doses are reasonable, of course.

Enjoy :)

Chris

Thanks Khemix. You were right. Maybe Enan is the way to go too.

Yeah the sweat's kinda ridiculous. I've been nutting really quickly because of the Dost so I only just soak both of our bodies. When we had a marathon a few weeks ago it was disgusting. The bedsheets and the pad were absolutely soaked. It had to be 2 liters of sweat...

Re: pictures I'll try to get at least some cameraphone pics asap. Took 6 mos off for shoulder surgery so it may not be all that impressive. I guess we'll see! I wish I had taken some before this cyc when I was down 12 lbs. I looked like a pencil-dick faggot. It's good to be BACK!!

khemix said:
I told ya that the first couple weeks were the worst. Glad to see everything is settling down. The more tren cycles you do, the easier it should get to control. As long as your doses are reasonable, of course.

Enjoy :)

Chris

Dude i'm almost at week 3 and still no real sides.. I see the fat loss starting to pick up.. I am a hot head when not On, no issues so far On cycle. Strength is up, cardio is down.. Dunno what else I should be looking for? I sleep fine, I do get a little hot near bed time.. Or a little faster than everyone around me out in the middle of the day...but it was much worse and yet still tolerable on DNP..

Wondering if its very under dosed?

Burpees said:
Dude i'm almost at week 3 and still no real sides.. I see the fat loss starting to pick up.. I am a hot head when not On, no issues so far On cycle. Strength is up, cardio is down.. Dunno what else I should be looking for? I sleep fine, I do get a little hot near bed time.. Or a little faster than everyone around me out in the middle of the day...but it was much worse and yet still tolerable on DNP..

Wondering if its very under dosed?

Underdosed perhaps. How much are you running and of what ester? I know on my 5th tren cycle I'm still using 100mg/eod and getting night sweats. I respond great to tren and tolerate the sides well. You may just tolerate it well. And if thats the case, thank your lucky stars :).

And keep an eye on that temper. It can come out of nowhere.

You should be looking for muscle fullness, strength, vascularity, and increased red blood cell count (flush skin, etc). Insomnia isn't extremely common but night sweats are.

If you're running enanthate then it just hasn't quite hit you yet.

Chris

khemix said:
Underdosed perhaps. How much are you running and of what ester? I know on my 5th tren cycle I'm still using 100mg/eod and getting night sweats. I respond great to tren and tolerate the sides well. You may just tolerate it well. And if thats the case, thank your lucky stars :).

And keep an eye on that temper. It can come out of nowhere.

You should be looking for muscle fullness, strength, vascularity, and increased red blood cell count (flush skin, etc). Insomnia isn't extremely common but night sweats are.

If you're running enanthate then it just hasn't quite hit you yet.

Chris

I wake up with a nasty pump, arms, chest, and legs are very vascular most of the day.. I am flushed looking later in the day, and feel hot. I'm taking 1ml EOD, it's supposed to be @ 100mg/mL.. It's home brew Tren Ace from fina, done by yours truly. I mean it has to be at least 75/mg/mL.. Along with 500mg/wk of Test Cyp (125mg EOD).. I feel it at the gym, my strength is up. I get sleepy mid day which is rare for me.. I mean I feel different, I guess since it's my first cycle I don't have much to go on. I do feel the slight aggression but it's controllable, I can see how certain situations can make it harder to manage.

Also sex is really good lately, i'm on .5ml EOD of Adex and .5ml of Dost on Mon/Thur..

I also have a couple bottles of Trenject I know are legit. I guess I can run those to compare? It may be too soon or like you say I may be lucky.. :D

You're good bro. If you made it yourself then you know its legit. Like you said, its atleast 75mg/ml so you're good. It sounds like you tolerate it well so far.

You gotta remember though that beachstud has been shooting ED. Theres a major difference in the two, I feel. I've noticed that sides are a bit more prominent (as are gains) in people that should ED as compared to EOD.

Beachstud - maybe next tren cycle, try shooting eod and see if you notice a difference?

Burpees said:
I wake up with a nasty pump, arms, chest, and legs are very vascular most of the day.. I am flushed looking later in the day, and feel hot. I'm taking 1ml EOD, it's supposed to be @ 100mg/mL.. It's home brew Tren Ace from fina, done by yours truly. I mean it has to be at least 75/mg/mL.. Along with 500mg/wk of Test Cyp (125mg EOD).. I feel it at the gym, my strength is up. I get sleepy mid day which is rare for me.. I mean I feel different, I guess since it's my first cycle I don't have much to go on. I do feel the slight aggression but it's controllable, I can see how certain situations can make it harder to manage.

Also sex is really good lately, i'm on .5ml EOD of Adex and .5ml of Dost on Mon/Thur..

I also have a couple bottles of Trenject I know are legit. I guess I can run those to compare? It may be too soon or like you say I may be lucky.. :D

Yeah, that's great advice Khemix and I will go eod next time.

Burpee, I think you may just have a tolerant system or you're not noticing yet. Hormones have a different effect than straight drugs. The effects come out of nowhere, as Khemix said about the rage, and I remember at times it was difficult to detect towards the beginning of my first run through w/test.

Tren so far has been quite noticeable, but only in the last 10 days or so. I'm approaching the end of week 4 so I've got at least a week on you Burpee (started 5/19). We shall see... (can't wait for his first rage story, he he)...

Im EOD, night sweats are bad... this girl thinks im a sweaty animal.. She found an old empty vial of EQ from last year and started asking questions about why the hell i had some horse drugs. lol Told her what it was, but said im not doin it now. She will just have to deal with the unexplainable sweatiness for a while. Havent had the real lethargy i had when i was running tren mix, but im only 2 pokes into the ace. Feeling strength gains already.. god i love tren. And into week 10 of EQ I cant stop eating. Tren is the only steroid i go through every day looking forward to my next shot. Love it.

Top Bottom