Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Tren Thread

treneriffic said:
I personally wont run tren for longer than 6 weeks. That shit shuts you down hardcore. Anything more than 6-8 weeks is too much in my opinion. Also, having brown piss kinda makes me think my kidneys dont like it that much either.

Brown piss. Interesting. Have you tried drinking more water?

treneriffic said:
I personally wont run tren for longer than 6 weeks. That shit shuts you down hardcore. Anything more than 6-8 weeks is too much in my opinion. Also, having brown piss kinda makes me think my kidneys dont like it that much either.

so far haven't notice that at all.. lot of water intake..

Beachstud, glad you having some fun on Tren. Been advocating pinning with slins for ED injections for some time so glad you had good result with this. Emotionally, Tren is a roller coaster ride. Your moods are evident & so is your anger. Nice to see you have things in check. Dostinex is the answer with progs @ .5mg twice weekly & as you have found out keeps the sex drive in overdrive!!

treneriffic said:

Do you also take L-Glutamine? I know two people who have pissed brown, their only supps are multi's, whey, and l-glutamine..they both cut the glutamine and they are back on track.. these dudes are fire fighters..

About the shut down, im on day 11 or 12, my nuts are pretty tight. Like my left nut is normal sized, the right one is a bit atrophied, my ball sack looks like its dry. lol..

But other than that? I get a little spooked when something creeps around a corner, I also seem to have a raging libido that sort of effects my attitude and my aggressiveness in the gym. In all honesty I feel MUCH less tense the days I;m lifting (mon-fri) than the days I'm not (sat/sun).

No sweats, no more itching, no uncontrollable rage, no crazy thoughts (at least nothing out of the norm)...horny as fuck, and every gash calls my attention.. I think my Cyp just started kicking in..

Airimidex @ .5eod & Dostinex @ .5 e3/4d..

Started back up with the tren, i couldnt stay away from it, gonna finish off this long cycle with 6 weeks. Using Ace for the first time now, and between that, and week 9 of sust and EQ...my libido is raging. I have 2 gf's for the time being, so ive been alternating nights to keep myself in check. Aside from having a shit load to remember, like who i did what with when... its great. 7 more weeks of being on..gotta make it count since Im probably gonna take 6 months to a year off.

To all those who it applies.. Happy Fathers Day!!

beachstud said:
Brown piss. Interesting. Have you tried drinking more water?

Come to think of it the last time I ran tren I was all out of whack with nutrition and water. So that could be why. Also I was drinking too much alcohol (one of the worst things you can do on a cycle especially one with tren)..which is weird because I never drink but for some reason when I was running my last test prop/tren cycle all I wanted to do was lift and party.

I will not let myself fall into that again.

Crysis6 said:
Started back up with the tren, i couldnt stay away from it, gonna finish off this long cycle with 6 weeks. Using Ace for the first time now, and between that, and week 9 of sust and EQ...my libido is raging. I have 2 gf's for the time being, so ive been alternating nights to keep myself in check. Aside from having a shit load to remember, like who i did what with when... its great. 7 more weeks of being on..gotta make it count since Im probably gonna take 6 months to a year off.

To all those who it applies.. Happy Fathers Day!!

I love it dude. On my 2nd cyc two years ago (I think it was Test/Eq) I had three girlfriends, or booty calls--whatever--for about 2 months straight. I would fuck 5 times a day and on several occasions hit all three of them in the same day. It was an unbelievable run. Lost one when she tapped on my window at 1:00 in the morning trying to get some ass and I was knee deep in another puss. The other one found a movie ticket on the floor from a night when I said I was working. Then I met my beautiful hot-ass wife and it was all over after that.

Can't believe I'm saying this but, being married to the right woman makes those days seem like a joke. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but nothing can replace the real deal.

BTW, sides seem to have subsided dramatically. I'm still horny as a goat but emotions are in check and insomnia is non-existent. I guess it was just an adjustment period coupled with one HELL of a shitty week at work.

I was like fuckin patrick ewing last night...im not one to usually sweat too much..but i was fucking one of em last night and sweat was pouring off of me.. I had on a grey tank top and we went outside to smoke a cigarette, she asked me if i spilled water on myself. lol I was like nah, this is your fault. Only problem now is i got scratch marks all over my sides and got the other one coming over after work. I had run tren mix and didnt get sweats like that no matter what i was doing...

PS- I feel u with the wife thing, and i wanna cut it down to one cuz they are both hot, and both good girls... for the most part. I just cant make up my mind so im switching back and forth...hopefully i dont get caught and fuck em both up.

Top Bottom