Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another test flu question

spikester

Anyone ever got the test flu after running the same test for 20 weeks plus? Only difference is some eq was added and another 250mg of test a week was added.

Test flu is not exclusive to test, it's just a term. You introduced EQ, a new compound to your body, so it's the same as test flu. It's just a dip in immune focus, you'll bounce right back.

20 weeks is a long ass time unless you are on TRT/HRT

dude dont come on here getting smart with me just b/c! I never asked anything on the opinion about my cycle. I really don't understand why they let you have free rane on here to go around getting smart for no reason.

He wasn't getting smart for no reason. You made a smartass comment after I helped you out. I let it go because you aren't worth it, but Dylan is a mod here and isn't inclined to have a bunch of assholes on this board. Makes his job harder.

So chill the fuck out or take your bullshit elsewhere tough guy.

Your cycle isn't a cycle at this point.

I wasn't get smart with you, i was straight up telling you that i did not ask you to comment on what i was running, and general thanked you b/c it makes a lot of since. So in my eyes he got smart for no reason. Sorry for the misunderstanding towards you.

The thing was that it happened a couple of days after the injection wile i was sleeping. I woke up in the middle of the night cold, sweating, aching. Well when i woke that morning the symptoms seemed to start going away. So i did my morning regiment shots supplements food etc. Felt great until about 3 o'clock that evening and the symptoms come back and my injection sites were sore as shit. So i start thinking then reading then thought i would just come ask about it. The symptoms are gone now.

Seriously, Man... This past week I got sick with diaharea for 4 days. I'm in my 7th week of a cycle now.

I was wondering if it had to do with anything I introduced and it turns out that I was just sick.

No biggie.

LOL i think this is the most fucking misunderstood post of the century!! Does it look like im making a big deal of this? I said the symtoms were gone! they only lasted maybe 4 hrs then went away, then came back 8 hrs later for about 2 hrs. I thought this was a forum were we come to discuss? If it bothers you don't post on it. I thought i could come here post a question that might help everyone out? Where we could all discuss the circumstances and symptoms and come up with a answer. But i guess i was just sick with the real flu for a total of 6 HOLE HRS damn guys sorry for all this!

Top Bottom