Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Test / Anavar Cycle Please Advise

Pleasehelpfitness

Hey,

Been holding off posting for a while now for fear of the dreaded flame, but after loads of research here and on other forums I think I'm ready for a yay or nay from the more experianced users and shall listen to any help or advice you can offer me.

I'm nearly 40, been training for years and years.. and years and been working in a gym for a good 15.. ish, lol

This is my second cycle my first was an Anavar only (Steady people, lol)
Yes I know about the oral only but I have to say I made great gains and although I lost about 6lb (due I THINK to not getting my test levels back quick enough, Oh by the way Var does shut ya down :eek:)

This time Im adding test at a low dose. I know its a low dose and I know I'm going to be told to increase it but I'm going to error on the side of caution. I dont want to be a monster just add some size, I know I can do it on the Var so even the low dose of test has got to help.

Week 1-4 : Test Cyp 250
Week 4-8 : Test Cyp 300
Week 8-12: Test Cyp 250

Week 8 Adding 60 Var
Week 9 Adding 70 Var
Week 10 Adding 80 Var
Week 11 Adding 80 Var
Week 12 Adding 70 Var
Week 13 Adding 60 Var

PCT

Clomid

1 week at 100
1 week at 50
1 week at 50
1 week at 25

Nolva

1 week at 40
1 week at 20
1 week at 20
1 week at 20

Will be adding the usual trib, zma, milk thistle, liv 52, creatine, etc etc etc

I've never seen the taper before especially on the test and will adjust it if I need to, like I said I can grow on the var anyway and as I dont wanna be huge I'm going to be cautious and see what happens.

Phew I think thats all..
Do apologise if this is in the wrong section I'm a forum reader not poster :eek:)

I can understand what you mean about monster status, but I didn't find 500mg to be too crazy when I did it.
I would run the test at 500mg per week. 250 is going to shut you down, so why not run a little more since your hpta is already compromised.
I don't think I would taper the var. Maybe run it at a steady 60 per week, and strat it a week earlier, if you can stretch it for another week.

If you are really set on not increasing your test dosage, at least consider trying to stretch your car a longer dose and don't taper it...

The thing is no ones going to know how I'm going to react on 250. After reading numerous posts I did decide on 500... but then I found quite a few people who had good results from 250. I got good gains from var so surely even 250 is going to increase those gains. I will probably get enough test so if I feel the need to up it I can. I hear what ya saying though and thanks for the reply. Will start a week earlier, thats cool, I was on 8 weeks before which was enough, dont want to increase any longer even for a mild oral.

Thanks for the feedback tho :eek:)

I am fairly new myself 45 did 1st cycle last year of Test E 500 per week. I have done lots of reading & reading & learning & SAGAT has a valid point. The one thiong i would suggest is to pick a dose of TEST from day one & keep it at that for ur cycle.... Be it 500 300 250. Ur blood levels will be fluctuating to much &could would cause any sides to be magnified for sure!!!!!!!! ALSO pin every 3rd day it keeps blood levels steady Pin Mon then Thurs then Sun etc (I was doing the MON-THURS & it caused me to break out & feel shitty) One of the VETS told me to do it this way & it worked better....

I would go with 300 . 250 TO 300 is not going to be noticed IMO.. U seem to want to go slow so if you eat right u will get results from 300.. I agree with the VAR pick a number & stay with that from begining to end no need to taper 50 or 60 mg's,,, split them up thruought the day 20 morning 20 mid-day 20 night (seems to be the concensous)

MOST IMPORTANT I DO NOT SEE ANT AI!!!!!!!!!!!! Adex or AROMASON on hand before u start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did better with aromason 12.5 mg EOD or 25mg E3D...READ UP ON IT BEFORE U START!!!!!!!!!!! if gyno starts u will be screwed..... Anyway this is my opinion from what I have read & been told..... GOOD LUCK

Hey,

This is my first time on the pins so didnt want regular jabs thats why I went for the Cyp, but Yup understood on the blood levels tho.
Last Var only dose I started splitting through the day but I also tried taking all at once in the morning which IMO was miles better. I want to reach 80mg as before but didnt want to dive into 8o hence tapering. I've read that there's no need to taper down on Var it just seems sensible to slowly come off something than stop completely.. May just be for my peace of mind, but yeah I take on board what ya say.

I could be wrong I'm no expert but I thought on a low dose of test and with my Nolva on hand that would be ok if any gyno was to raise its ugly head ?

Thanks loads for your reply everythings being taken in and my course will be adjusted after reading all your advice.

I understand,,, with CYP pin E4D MON _FRI TUES at least it will help even out ur levels,, Are u thinking of pinning 1x a week????? If so everything i have read says it's not a good Idea...

If u have enough Nolva I have read u can use it but again from what i have read & been told by VETS go with AI's they do a better job at cutting the water retention gyno etc,,,, Have them on hand.. I was told to even get some LETRO.. That's what i did at least.. I wanted all bases covered so if shit hit the fan I was ready to take care of it..... Like u I didn't know how I was going to react to the Test.. I am 45 6' 212 about 10% BF now. I started at 200-205 went up to about 218-220 & stayed pretty dry from the AI's. I had very sensitive nips & the oily skin & acne until my blood leved off as I corrected what my body was telling me (THanks to all the help).... So I looked at it better safe than sorry cover all bases the AI's are pretty cheap (for the amount u need) I used all Liquid's.. Also had the acne post cycle which blows.. Never had acne problems before but That's what test did to me ( I used TETRACYCLINE for the acne & it helped).. You will find out when you get on.....

Also I forgot about the HCG I had it & used it starting the 4th week at 250IU's E4D & it kept the boys full so just another thought... Maybe I am to prepared but that's what I learned before starting this stuff!!

Hey,

Yeah I read into the HCG but was under the impression that it wouldnt be needed on the dose I was running (Only going from what I've read)
I WAS planning on every week but every 4th day to help with levels is cool, thanks.
I was looking at the Arimadex but again didnt think I needed it but yeah better safe than sorry I guess, thats run throughout the cycle I think ??

As for the acne I dont even wanna think about that..
I lost my teenage years and nearly my life over acne, I think thats why Im so insecure about myself now. I kno there's no comparrison really with test but I've dabbled with M1T, 1AD, Dbol and my Anavar course touch wood the lil B******* havent returned, lol

Thanks loads for all your help

run this

375mg test cyp week 1-10
60mg var week 4-10
5 caps hcgenerate week 6-10

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Unleashed
Post cycle
Phyto serms 347

Do what works for you man. But IMO your PCT and on cycle therapy look kinda weak. Low dose or high dose Test is gonna shut you down period. So either HCG or HCGenerate will help. HCG being the best but dont take HCGenerate lightly it is what I'm using currently and it is the real deal. Ya it will help you recover faster after the cycle is over. Nolva and Clomid are quickly becoming a thing of the past but like I said man go with what you think will work the best for you. Good luck on the cycle brother.

Top Bottom